Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    It took Keith Smart 36 minutes to do it, but he finally put Jimmer in the game.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    It took Keith Smart 36 minutes to do it, but he finally put Jimmer in the game.
    And look at that spacing!! open lanes, spot up shooters, ball movement! we're coming back! But Smart will **** it up in 5 minutes

vCash
    Chuck Hayes needs to come in to guard Horford. Kings need to draw up some plays to get Jimmer an open shot.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Chuck Hayes needs to come in to guard Horford. Kings need to draw up some plays to get Jimmer an open shot.
    I was wrong, he didn't even give Jimmer 5 minutes, instead he went back to the losing formula

vCash
    Smart has some kind of mysterious vendetta against Jimmer.

<3

vCash
    What the Kings need is Kyle Korver.

<3

vCash
    Smart has some kind of mysterious vendetta against Jimmer.
    He's white and can shoot. Keith Smarts two pet peeves

vCash
    I'm ready for the Kings to blow this team up... This team isn't any closer to accomplishing anything than they were last year. Smart included, I don't like the inconsistent lineups. That's the main reason I hated P-West.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    He's white and can shoot. Keith Smarts two pet peeves
    Hope that's a joke... I don't agree with Smart not playing Jimmer, but I doubt its because he's white.

He's just so inconsistent with his lineups... just days ago he said, "I have to find a way to get him on the court." FAIL!

vCash
    I wonder if Westphal secretly roots against the Kings.

<3

vCash
    Korver auditioning for the Dunk Contest... Lol!

vCash
    I wonder if Westphal secretly roots against the Kings.
    I guarantee it... We can blame all of our losses on the CURSE OF P-WEST!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    I'm ready for the Kings to blow this team up... This team isn't any closer to accomplishing anything than they were last year. Smart included, I don't like the inconsistent lineups. That's the main reason I hated P-West.
    He learned from the best

vCash
    Kings are going to have the worst record... and not win the lottery... Oooooh, the life story of a Kings fan!

Next game I go to I'm busting out the brown paper bag!

vCash
    Fire Smart... just for the hell of it.

I don't know why i continue to care about this team. It's a joke and a mess.

<3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast