Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    You call a man a low life POS without even explaining why?

He is a CHEATER, LIAR, FRAUD and STEROID JUNKIE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_WE90sVzO4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkpaN...eature=related

vCash
    i guess we are all frauds, cause we are all humans and lie o save ourselves until we are caught .... I find it stupid to hate a guy for doing something most of us would do . he didnt kill babies, drive over an elderly couple while drunk, he didnt discriminate or cause harm to others, he just used steroids. big deal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    i guess we are all frauds, cause we are all humans and lie o save ourselves until we are caught .... I find it stupid to hate a guy for doing something most of us would do . he didnt kill babies, drive over an elderly couple while drunk, he didnt discriminate or cause harm to others, he just used steroids. big deal
    Just a 275 MILLION DOLLAR BIG DEAL to the Yankee fans . . .
    Last edited by BILLYBALL; 11-17-2012 at 07:37 PM.

vCash
    and you would turn down thzt money if you were on arods position? i didnt know you paid for arods contract to care that much

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 7chuck7 View Post
    LMAO
    You will fit right in around here. Seriously dude! I love how you call me dude!
    umm I've been around here, hence why i have 2,000+ posts. I just don't make moronic , idiotic, hatred, bashing posts!

DUDE !
    Mark Teixeira #25
    R- 20 H-30 HR-9 RBI-25 BB-19SO-27AVG-.259 OBP-.377 SLG-.509

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xXx J0SE 21 xXx View Post
    umm I've been around here, hence why i have 2,000+ posts. I just don't make moronic , idiotic, hatred, bashing posts!

DUDE !
    Sure you do. LMAO
    You will fit right in around here. Seriously dude! I love how you call me dude!
    "Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    and you would turn down thzt money if you were on arods position? i didnt know you paid for arods contract to care that much
    Thanks for putting this in perspective. Many people, including those in the media, hate A-Rod for the money he's been getting. But let's look at this historically: neither A-Rod nor Boras asked for the contract the Rangers offered to him in 2000. And I agree, it would be hard to say no to that. And it would have been foolish, too, to say no to the new contract he got from the Yankees. And I can't understand this entitlement that some fans have, as if they are part-owners of the team.

vCash
    i dont blame arod, is he the arod that I liked seeing produce? no but all players are going t decline when older, if theres someone to blame is hank steinbrenner and randy levine. I believe most of us thought it would be best to part ways with arod after he opted out which he had every right to do. Sabathia was going to do the same and any player in their peak would do so to gain more money because to us Baseball is a hobby, a pass time to get the stresses out of real life, to these players though its their Job.

Is Arod a saint? no, does he deserve the amount of hatred and abuse he gets? absolutely not. Imagine you were a succesful baseball player with your own personality , living the life, getting paid millions, having 20,000 woman just wanting to be with you. I dont know how most these players could handle it but id be involved in multiple scandals, I probably would have ended my career short because of the reputation of being a drunk and a headcase

vCash
    Yeah, I can only begin to imagine the stress of that kind of life. And I agree, the onus for A-Rod's new contract is on Hank and Randy.

And like other players - even Jeter - some fans seem to forget that they can't play forever. They will eventually decline. Father time always wins out in the end. We can only hope that the last few years of his contract prove to still be beneficial for the Yankees.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    When he had been replaced. It's not like ARod being at the edge dugout vs. being in the locker room murdering prostitutes makes much of a difference. He's single, wealthy, and good looking. He was trying to get a date. Not his best moment, but certainly better than Joba getting hammered, driving a car, and drunkenly talking to an officer.

Trying to get DATES is something he should be doing on HIS TIME, not during a game. His full attention should be on the game and his team mates. I'm not putting him down. I like ARod. That's just not something a professional ball player should be doing.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    If I ever see afraud in person I will smash his face
    You'll do nothing of the sorts. What's the point of even posting that? BUT, if you feel so inclined, I can tell you where he'll be hanging out a lot starting in April.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Trying to get DATES is something he should be doing on HIS TIME, not during a game. His full attention should be on the game and his team mates. I'm not putting him down. I like ARod. That's just not something a professional ball player should be doing.
    His attention should be on the game. But it's still a relatively minor thing that gets blown out of proportion because he's ARod.

vCash
    arod is a douche. no surprises there
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234