Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 58
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,715
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Grim View Post
    Well maybe he wouldnt be bashed if he didnt come off as a egotistical jerk *** who has to be coddled by the manager or his feelings will be hurt.
    I could not have said it better!
    'Real' Yankee fans tell the truth about the team whether it is nice or not.

    "Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Great Northeast
    Posts
    29,381
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 7chuck7 View Post
    ARod is a low-life P.O.S. If he is in uniform it is not his personal life.
    Based on what? Explain...

    Honestly, the people who hate certain players in this forum can never explain why.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,715
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Based on what? Explain...

    Honestly, the people who hate certain players in this forum can never explain why.
    I don't hate ARod or any other player. There is a big difference between having no respect for someone professionally and hating them. Don't put words in my mouth.

    If you think you are owed an explanation when someone posts something you are wrong. If I am in the mood I may give you one, if not, deal with it.
    'Real' Yankee fans tell the truth about the team whether it is nice or not.

    "Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Great Northeast
    Posts
    29,381
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 7chuck7 View Post
    I don't hate ARod or any other player. There is a big difference between having no respect for someone professionally and hating them. Don't put words in my mouth.

    If you think you are owed an explanation when someone posts something you are wrong. If I am in the mood I may give you one, if not, deal with it.
    You call a man a low life POS without even explaining why?

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,470
    vCash
    1500
    Arod needs to go. The sooner Cashman and the team see that, the better it is for everyone.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    22,692
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by jeter 2 View Post
    Arod needs to go. The sooner Cashman and the team see that, the better it is for everyone.
    Yes because it's that simple.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    21,306
    vCash
    1500
    fans are morons

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Nj
    Posts
    4,050
    vCash
    1500
    Well for starters he is farrr from a low life, I believe he is a multi - millionaire !

    Secondly have you spoken to him? Are you good friends with him?
    Did he sleep with you and never call you back? Is that why youre butt hurt?

    Seriously dude your hate for him is pathetic and yes I said it HATE!

    Because if you disliked him you would be well he's not worth his contract and yes that's true , but to constantly bash him over the fact that he "allegedly " got some females numbers BEFORE a game is straight hatred!

    Btw - Jeter probably bangs a dif chick every night is he an egotistical pos too?

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,715
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by xXx J0SE 21 xXx View Post
    Well for starters he is farrr from a low life, I believe he is a multi - millionaire !

    Secondly have you spoken to him? Are you good friends with him?
    Did he sleep with you and never call you back? Is that why youre butt hurt?

    Seriously dude your hate for him is pathetic and yes I said it HATE!

    Because if you disliked him you would be well he's not worth his contract and yes that's true , but to constantly bash him over the fact that he "allegedly " got some females numbers BEFORE a game is straight hatred!

    Btw - Jeter probably bangs a dif chick every night is he an egotistical pos too?
    LMAO
    You will fit right in around here. Seriously dude! I love how you call me dude!
    'Real' Yankee fans tell the truth about the team whether it is nice or not.

    "Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by xXx J0SE 21 xXx View Post
    Well for starters he is farrr from a low life, I believe he is a multi - millionaire !

    Secondly have you spoken to him? Are you good friends with him?
    Did he sleep with you and never call you back? Is that why youre butt hurt?

    Seriously dude your hate for him is pathetic and yes I said it HATE!

    Because if you disliked him you would be well he's not worth his contract and yes that's true , but to constantly bash him over the fact that he "allegedly " got some females numbers BEFORE a game is straight hatred!

    Btw - Jeter probably bangs a dif chick every night is he an egotistical pos too?
    At least Jeter leaves them a basket with baseball memorabilia after he bangs them....lol. Your 100% right though, no one should call anyone a low life pos unless they actually have an explanation with actual facts.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Great Northeast
    Posts
    29,381
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by marciano42 View Post
    At least Jeter leaves them a basket with baseball memorabilia after he bangs them....lol. Your 100% right though, no one should call anyone a low life pos unless they actually have an explanation with actual facts.
    The real difference between Jeter and ARod is this. Jeter has played his whole career in NY. ARod is viewed as a hired gun. Aside from that both are overpaid, both are into the ladies, and both are aging and not the same dudes they were at 28. For all the BS Arod takes, he constantly works with younger players. Hell, didn't he offer to let some recent young player live in his condo? I wish we'd spend more time beating up people who actually do something wrong. We should be more pissed at guys like Joba, Bobby Jenks, or Miggy for driving drunk.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,715
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by marciano42 View Post
    At least Jeter leaves them a basket with baseball memorabilia after he bangs them....lol. Your 100% right though, no one should call anyone a low life pos unless they actually have an explanation with actual facts.
    They should actually have actual facts? lol
    ARod is a low life pos...actually.
    'Real' Yankee fans tell the truth about the team whether it is nice or not.

    "Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Cinci... Jersey Raised
    Posts
    2,704
    vCash
    1500
    Wow welcome to 2 months ago. I'm sure Jeter also does this as do all players. Of all the things what an insane thing to get upset about. I hope he hit that. I actually thought he tried his best to stay in the game all series and was doing what he can. Not playing in a baseball game is about the most boring thing in the world so you ought as well get some hot women in the stands between innings.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,715
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYY 26 to 7 View Post
    Wow welcome to 2 months ago. I'm sure Jeter also does this as do all players. Of all the things what an insane thing to get upset about. I hope he hit that. I actually thought he tried his best to stay in the game all series and was doing what he can. Not playing in a baseball game is about the most boring thing in the world so you ought as well get some hot women in the stands between innings.
    "I hope he hit that."

    Yo, yo, wus up yo? Awight I hope he hit that yo. Wus up yo?
    'Real' Yankee fans tell the truth about the team whether it is nice or not.

    "Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,917
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 7chuck7 View Post
    I never judged him really for his personal life. I have not held it against him that he can no longer hit a fastball.
    However, his playoff antics were over the line. He gets paid a fortune to play and that includes when he is just sitting in the dugout during a game. While he was benched his thoughts during a very important game was to get phone numbers from hot chicks in the stands.

    He could have been talking to the younger players, maybe studying some charts to help another player. He could have been on the rail trying to pick something up that could help. But no, his focus was getting laid. Too bad we can't just dump him. Girardi has to suck up to him and announce that he and Alex still get along just fine that he looks forward to working with him.
    Makes me want to puke.
    LOL...

    Let's see, respect on the field.. so you have less of A-Rod... of course you do need to remember respect on the field rating, if ARod gets a 10, you and I are still still below -200000....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •