Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

I lost respect for ARod on the field.

I never judged him really for his personal life. I have not held it against him that he can no longer hit a fastball.
    However, his playoff antics were over the line. He gets paid a fortune to play and that includes when he is just sitting in the dugout during a game. While he was benched his thoughts during a very important game was to get phone numbers from hot chicks in the stands.

He could have been talking to the younger players, maybe studying some charts to help another player. He could have been on the rail trying to pick something up that could help. But no, his focus was getting laid. Too bad we can't just dump him. Girardi has to suck up to him and announce that he and Alex still get along just fine that he looks forward to working with him.
    Makes me want to puke.
    'Real' Yankee fans tell the truth about the team whether it is nice or not.

"Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

vCash

vCash
    Non-sense. There are videos out there, if you watch the YES network, of A-rod in the batting cages with Cano helping out guys like Nunez in the cages. And just because you see him in the dug out, doesn't mean that he doesn't at some points go downstairs into the indoor cages and help out teammates.

Although I agree he shouldn't have been flirting and getting those girls numbers. Unprofessional.

Outside of that, he is very helpful to his younger teammates. You just don't see a lot of it, but it's on videos on YES.
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 11-16-2012 at 05:38 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanksrock View Post
    Actually, I think we need even more ARod threads. Can't get enough of putting him down. Horse is alive and kickin'.

-- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Non-sense. There are videos out there, if you watch the YES network, of A-rod in the batting cages with Cano helping out guys like Nunez in the cages. And just because you see him in the dug out, doesn't mean that he doesn't at some points go downstairs into the indoor cages and help out teammates.

Although I agree he shouldn't have been flirting and getting those girls numbers. Unprofessional.

Outside of that, he is very helpful to his younger teammates. You just don't see a lot of it, but it's on videos on YES.
    I never said he did not help anyone ever. He was chasing down babes during a playoff game. He makes me puke and you can stick up for him all day long if you like.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 7chuck7 View Post
    I never judged him really for his personal life. I have not held it against him that he can no longer hit a fastball.
    However, his playoff antics were over the line. He gets paid a fortune to play and that includes when he is just sitting in the dugout during a game. While he was benched his thoughts during a very important game was to get phone numbers from hot chicks in the stands.

He could have been talking to the younger players, maybe studying some charts to help another player. He could have been on the rail trying to pick something up that could help. But no, his focus was getting laid. Too bad we can't just dump him. Girardi has to suck up to him and announce that he and Alex still get along just fine that he looks forward to working with him.
    Makes me want to puke.

More crap to bash Alex.....give it a rest! This record is old and tired.....8 years of bashing is getting just a tad stale...
    Nick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    More crap to bash Alex.....give it a rest! This record is old and tired.....8 years of bashing is getting just a tad stale...
    Everytime the record gets old and tired ARod comes up with a new song to keep it going. There are many fans who enjoy bashing him on a regular basis.
    It's fun and he deserves it!

vCash
    so much for im not going to post much during the off season

vCash
    I lost respect for you. Wait, I never had any.

I think you pay off the mods to make threads like these and then you go to their homes and.......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Well maybe he wouldnt be bashed if he didnt come off as a egotistical jerk *** who has to be coddled by the manager or his feelings will be hurt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Grim View Post
    Well maybe he wouldnt be bashed if he didnt come off as a egotistical jerk *** who has to be coddled by the manager or his feelings will be hurt.
    What is he doing to give you that impression?

vCash
    really though?...
    Okay maybe he went and got a few numbers... so?.. ***** if I were him I'd do the same

But to accuse him of not working hard and not helping other guys or studying charts is pathetic!
    You actually think or believe a guy of A-Rods caliber wants to do bad and doesn't want to work hard? Come'on now please spare me.
    He had a horrible post-season but so did Cano, Granderson, Swisher, Chavez , Martin ..hm shall I continue?

You said you've never judged him of his personal life yet are judging him because he was hitting on females BEFORE a game.. that's his personal life.. !

Plentyyyy of players speak to females/fans before the game its normal
    Sometimes people like you fail to realize that athletes are humans and have human tendencies just like everyone else!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    I lost respect for you. Wait, I never had any.

I think you pay off the mods to make threads like these and then you go to their homes and.......
    I thought you were banned....again. Bottoms up! lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    so much for im not going to post much during the off season
    I didn't want all of my forum fans to miss me so I guess I will be around all winter! Thanks for stopping by!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xXx J0SE 21 xXx View Post
    really though?...
    Okay maybe he went and got a few numbers... so?.. ***** if I were him I'd do the same

But to accuse him of not working hard and not helping other guys or studying charts is pathetic!
    You actually think or believe a guy of A-Rods caliber wants to do bad and doesn't want to work hard? Come'on now please spare me.
    He had a horrible post-season but so did Cano, Granderson, Swisher, Chavez , Martin ..hm shall I continue?

You said you've never judged him of his personal life yet are judging him because he was hitting on females BEFORE a game.. that's his personal life.. !

Plentyyyy of players speak to females/fans before the game its normal
    Sometimes people like you fail to realize that athletes are humans and have human tendencies just like everyone else!
    ARod is a low-life P.O.S. If he is in uniform it is not his personal life.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast