Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Clippers are 2-0 vs San Antonio!

Does this mean anything? I mean they KILLED us in the playoffs and I think that is still more important than 2 regular season wins.

vCash
    I like this stat better. Clippers are 8-0 vs. playoff teams so far this year.

vCash
    ^ That's true for sure! There is no way not to be stoked about how the team is playing. The question is more about if we are over the spell the Spurs had over us? We've still only beaten them like 5 times in the last 50 games LOL. Do you think that is behind us? Do these 2 games even mean anything if we happen to play the Spurs again the playoffs? Does last years sweep still matter more, that's the question?

vCash
    Oh definitely. These 2 wins will mean a lot if these two teams meet again. We blew them out of the water at home and then go to their home and pull out a gutsy win. That'll definitely be in the back of their minds when they go up against us again, whether it's in the regular season or in the playoffs.

I think the biggest factor in the playoffs though is going to he home court advantage. We gotta secure that ****. If we can land the 1st seed in the conference, we'll be in fantastic shape.

vCash
    That's a great point! The thing that's crazy is we are having a serious discussion about the #1 seed!! FN CRAZY!!!! I'm loving this season so far. I went to the Spurs and Bulls game and sat close and my God did the team look GREAT those 2 games!! #1 seed is not out of question and that's FN nuts!

vCash
    Yeah no kidding, when have the Clippers ever actually had a legitimate chance at the #1 seed?

That's a rhetorical question btw, lol