Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    i would love to have Alfred Morris in Oakland thats a good back.. even a steven ridley. I loved mcfadden just as the next guy but sad to say its time to go..

vCash
    if he comes cheap. why not.

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    i would start marcel reece. He is by far our best overall RB. I am fine with him and this stewart guy behind him - get rid of the other over paid under productive RBs

vCash
    Reece played well. He runs North & South and is capable of breaking a long run. He reads the blocks much better than McFadden and is a better tailback in the current offensive scheme. If Knapp is retained, Reece should be the starter.

McFadden is expendable as far as I am concerned. I will note that Reece did not run the ball very well in last years offense. He is atypical of a tailback that can thrive in the ZBS. Its possible that playmakers with a history of being able to play at an elite level perhaps lack the timing to excel in this type rushing attack. They are either too tentative as the blocks develop or they run into a crowd lacking patience to read their blocks. McFadden illustrated both liabilities this season in the ZBS.

vCash
    Marcel Reece is doing a way better job than Mcfadden.Why not trade Mcfadden or fire him and keep Reece as #1 Goodson #2 Jeremy Stewart as #3 Stewart looks to be a good rb use Taiwan Jones at WR and PR.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123