Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Bush for mcfadden

No I'm not talking about Michael I'm talking about Reggie.. Reggie Bush is about to become a free agent next year and with the extra weight (Kelly, Seymour, Mcclain and half our Oline) we should be losing, would it be smart for RM to give up on McFadden and pursue a more versatile & experienced back for the ZBS rather than risk a potential draft bust by going the "cheaper" route in April?

vCash
    Interesting but can we afford him? It all depends on the cap space we make.

Good thinking... Not sure he's worth it though.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    no ty. not a fan nor believer in reggie bush
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DatFatCat View Post
    No I'm not talking about Michael I'm talking about Reggie.. Reggie Bush is about to become a free agent next year and with the extra weight (Kelly, Seymour, Mcclain and half our Oline) we should be losing, would it be smart for RM to give up on McFadden and pursue a more versatile & experienced back for the ZBS rather than risk a potential draft bust by going the "cheaper" route in April?
    are you serious dude really ...no michael bush no reggie bush we kicked these tires a million times reggie will find a back next years draft to compliment dmc because hes goin nowhere get got it good ....he was worth everything in 10 and 11 but after this year hell wear the injured crown and makes him trade value 0 so hes a raider for a long while get used to it....blame knapp dammit ! i can almost garantee the zbs wont be here next year unless da doesnt like his job so quit with the zbs already... next year we will be a hybrid offense what ever zbs plays that worked this year and a pbs scheme to mix it up if reggie wants his job if knapp stays our losing way and days are here to stay im sorry to say my friend ...bets
    Last edited by RAIDERCOACH; 11-16-2012 at 02:07 AM.

vCash
    Jeremy stewart!!!!!

My girl. Don't look at her.

STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE!

vCash
    We`re loaded with not worth it players, this franchise has gone in a direction I`ve never imagined possible.

Reggie isn`t gonna fix this mess, he`ll be sitting up in the sky box the next 5 years as Oakland retreats 20 more years. My friends we are in big trouble, this is why Al hid Mark Davis from the world, he made a bad choice you mark my words.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    We`re loaded with not worth it players, this franchise has gone in a direction I`ve never imagined possible.

Reggie isn`t gonna fix this mess, he`ll be sitting up in the sky box the next 5 years as Oakland retreats 20 more years. My friends we are in big trouble, this is why Al hid Mark Davis from the world, he made a bad choice you mark my words.
    Def not the truth.

Why do you think that Madden has been attending all Raider football games??

He's making the football decisions in Oakland now. He made a great decision in Reggie and Reggie is the head of football operations.

If Mark Davis was the one to make smart decisions, I doubt that his choice would've been Reggie Mckenzie. Al Davis, John Madden, Ron Wolf, all connected.

Ron Wolf threw a bone our way and let us steal their 20 year vet who made the great Packers team we watch in awe.

Reunite Bush with fellow USC players?

vCash
    I would leave the offense skill positions alone.
    We really need defense. Considering our cap situation....we might not have the money to do both. I would start with the defense first.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    I would leave the offense skill positions alone.
    We really need defense. Considering our cap situation....we might not have the money to do both. I would start with the defense first.
    The best defense has the best offense. From a black and white perspective, use draft picks for the offense and money on the defense. There's no right or wrong answer here, though.

vCash
    Reggie Bush is on my fantasy team, and he has been basicly a disapointment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post

The Packers were once a mediocre team, at best, from the 1970s through the 1980s. Look at their history: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/gnb/. Every team has their struggle years; it's inevitable. If you visit the website I just listed you'll notice much better overall records since McKenzie became a scout in 1994 and moved up the ranks as the Packers' director of player personnel and the team's director of football operations. Reggie made a positive impact on that organization due to his ability to spot and sign talent. During Reggie’s time in Green Bay, there were only two seasons where the Packers had more losses than wins, and two 8-8 records. If the goal for the Raiders is to have continuity, consistency, and successful seasons, then how is Reggie not the right guy for the Raiders' GM job? He’ll restore this franchise and make them a contender again. Look at the last 20 years when Reggie was with the Packers: there were only 4 head coaches as opposed to Al Davis' 10 head coaches in Oakland’s last decade.

If there is neither consistency nor continuity in the head coach position, then erratic and unsuccessful seasons will be the result due to lack of time for any coach to implement their scheme. Don't find this to be true? Look at the last 10 years for the Raiders. Al Davis wanted things done his way. Unfortunately, he thought his way was the only and best way. He held the Raiders back from achieving success ever since he traded Gruden because he wouldn’t tolerate Al’s micromanaging methods and stronghold grip. Who replaces a coach that never had anything worse than two 8-8 records along with a 10-6 and 12-4 record in the span of 4 years? Al Davis. Your argument is mere speculation with no validity. If Reggie's impact in Green Bay isn't enough proof, then you're the lone wolf in this thread. There's every reason to believe and have faith in Reggie & Co.

vCash
    I like fresh legs...Should be able to find a good back in the 3rd or 4th rd.

Reggie is a good back, He has a lot of the same problems that DMC has had which is health. He has been better since he dropped the personal weight, But still. As a matter of fact, There are a lot of nice backs coming out this season that would make a good additions.

vCash
    McFadden is a free agent in 2014 so he is on the books for this season and next. I don't think that makes him a Raider for a long long time.

5.6mil this year and 5.8 next year

Unless of course if he is resigned for some reason?

Reggie will get someone in the draft or free agency that he will have to pay much much less would be my guess.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy West View Post
    McFadden is a free agent in 2014 so he is on the books for this season and next. I don't think that makes him a Raider for a long long time.

5.6mil this year and 5.8 next year

Unless of course if he is resigned for some reason?

Reggie will get someone in the draft or free agency that he will have to pay much much less would be my guess.
    those Dollar averages arent so inhibiting.
    hes not going anywhere.

vCash
    I'm not going to claim to understand capology...you guys know that, but according to :

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/oakland-r...rren-mcfadden/

His cap number for next year is over $8M.

No way he's here next year. Until proved otherwise, I'm a firm believer that his career here is done.

-Stork

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast