Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Statistical Resume of current NFL OC's

I found this interesting. Knapp's numbers in Atlanta reflect Micheal Vick's ad libs thus the rushing totals are overstated if taken at face value, nevertheless he has been productive. He like all OC's benefited from having a effective QB.

http://bloggingthebeast.com/2012/11/...or-in-the-nfl/

vCash
    This must have been what Reggie looked at when making his decision.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    This must have been what Reggie looked at when making his decision.
    allen brought knapp in not reggie.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    As far as I know, the GM has final say. I guess they looked at it together, then.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.

vCash
    I am sure these things were delved into during the interview process. Green Bay employs zone blocking. McKenzie has his beliefs and Allen's philosophy is consistent with those beliefs.

People can put the 2011 Raiders offense all they want on a pedestal but it did not perform against good teams.

vCash
    This offense does not perform against good teams, average teams, or bad teams.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.

vCash
    Its had its moments. There has been no synergy. I am not defensing Raiders offensive football in 2012, but the 2011 version was not exactly the 1990 SF 49ers.

vCash
    Well we could run the ball and score points two things we fail to do this year. Also last years biggest issue was Bresnehan and his D. This year its all 3 phases but atleast last year we were in the playoof hunt.

vCash
    I still feel our offensive players could have done nothing all offseason, come in for TC and blow the dust off of last year's playbook, and done better than we have this year. At least Palmer would be able to go down the field. At least we would play to our WRs' strengths. At least our OL would've been more comfortable and effective. At least McFadden could've run the ball effectively until he got hurt, instead of being reduced to 3.3 YPC. At least we could've cracked 30 points in a game more than once.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.

vCash
    We tried to fix a part of the team that was trending up during the 2nd half last year and completely screwed it up.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.

vCash
    We tried to fix a part of the team that was trending up during the 2nd half last year and completely screwed it up.
    This is not a fair statement unless you don't believe that the Raiders are in transition, player wise and coaching wise.

Just saying....
    " I have only three rules, be on time, pay attention, and play like hell on Sunday"

-John Madden

vCash
    There are two things that have been missing from this organization for the last decade execution and consistancy two key elements you need to make everything work and when you have players that have never been held accountable for their play you get a lack of execution and no consistancy,on both offense and defense.Gregg Knapp can only call the plays but the players have to execute and when they run bad routes ,don't follow blocks and drop passes you get what we see on the field.....crap. Dennis Allen knew he had his work cut out for him when he took this job and I don't think there are any other coaches in the league that envy him.

vCash
    The thing that really makes me sick...is every team we have encountered we have seemingly been the team that the opponents defense seems to "get right" its pathetic....We should have shredded the jags, we should have had our way with baltimores beat up defense..we are just overall a bad team right now