Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Yes he did.
    your face doesnt look like this http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl...,r:9,s:0,i:175 if you dominate unless the other guy's is worse.
    Last edited by tnewkirk; 11-18-2012 at 05:53 PM.

vCash
    Holy *****! That's after Condit?

BRING BARRETT TO CAROLINA, GETTLEMAN!

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBoSoxfan21 View Post
    Holy *****! That's after Condit?
    yea, condit also landed more strikes on less attempts.

vCash
    Condit fought a fantastic fight. No shame in a loss like that, and I actually wouldn't mind seeing GSP vs Condit II at some point in the future.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tnewkirk View Post
    yea, condit also landed more strikes on less attempts.
    2 thoughts. Different guys do mark up differently. Look at Fedor. You breath on him and he cuts. Then you look at a dude like Anderson who almost never shows damage, even when he does get hit.

GSP did land roughly twice the significant strikes. The majority of the strikes Condit landed were grazing and blocked.

vCash
    awesome fights all the way around

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    awesome fights all the way around
    Except for Lawlor / Carmont.

vCash
    true forgot about that one

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Except for Lawlor / Carmont.
    I fell a sleep twice during this fight.

vCash
    2 thoughts. Different guys do mark up differently. Look at Fedor. You breath on him and he cuts. Then you look at a dude like Anderson who almost never shows damage, even when he does get hit.

GSP did land roughly twice the significant strikes. The majority of the strikes Condit landed were grazing and blocked.
    oh stop. gsp has never looked this bad, and fedor only looked real bad agaist bigfoot when he had a man who weighed 70lbs more on top of him dropping bombs.

silva barely gets hit thats why he never gets cut. yea sonnen hit him a lot but most were pillow punches.

im not sure what they consider significant strikes but i dont see how gsp landed twice as many.

vCash
    Yea I've never seen GSP look that bad. I remember Shields moused his eye, but that was it.

That makes me think Silva would just annihilate the guy. I once thought GSP would give a good fight and take it to the ground, but now I think he'd get KTFO before R2.

BRING BARRETT TO CAROLINA, GETTLEMAN!

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

vCash
    oh stop. gsp has never looked this bad, and fedor only looked real bad agaist bigfoot when he had a man who weighed 70lbs more on top of him dropping bombs.

silva barely gets hit thats why he never gets cut. yea sonnen hit him a lot but most were pillow punches.

im not sure what they consider significant strikes but i dont see how gsp landed twice as many.
    Look at Fedor after he fought Tim Sylvia for all of 50 second....

Seriously, you don't think different guys show different damage? Was is Stout / Riley that Riley won while looking like he got shot in the face, while Stout didn't have a mark on him? What about the Diaz brothers? They don't mark up more than most guys?

As far as significant stikes, how many shots didn't Condit really land clean? Heck, half of his strikes came off his back. He boxed GSPs ears, what a dozen times over the course of the fight. Sure they're strikes, but they're certainly hardly meaningful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBoSoxfan21 View Post
    Yea I've never seen GSP look that bad. I remember Shields moused his eye, but that was it.

That makes me think Silva would just annihilate the guy. I once thought GSP would give a good fight and take it to the ground, but now I think he'd get KTFO before R2.
    yea i honestly think it would be embarrassing for gsp.

vCash
    Look at Fedor after he fought Tim Sylvia for all of 50 second....

Seriously, you don't think different guys show different damage? Was is Stout / Riley that Riley won while looking like he got shot in the face, while Stout didn't have a mark on him? What about the Diaz brothers? They don't mark up more than most guys?

As far as significant stikes, how many shots didn't Condit really land clean? Heck, half of his strikes came off his back. He boxed GSPs ears, what a dozen times over the course of the fight. Sure they're strikes, but they're certainly hardly meaningful.
    dude look at their faces, i think strikes to the head are more significant then to the legs or body. when did gsp land a solid shot on condit while they were standing? i remember a few right hands that barely grazed condit.

vCash
    dude look at their faces, i think strikes to the head are more significant then to the legs or body. when did gsp land a solid shot on condit while they were standing? i remember a few right hands that barely grazed condit.
    Which goes right back to my point that you cannot judge based on how guys look after a fight.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast