Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash

UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit

GSP absolutely dominated that fight outside of the outstanding kick that GSP never saw coming. GSP truly looked like he didn't miss a best, such a performance.

Hendricks looked awesome. That fist is lethal. I feel like him/Condit would have been a battle, but I think GSP can really handle Hendricks.

vCash
    GSP getting that kick to the head gave me a freaking heart attack. I was scared but damn that was a bloody fight! He is amazing

vCash
    That is by far the biggest I have see GSP. I wonder if he was testing out fighting with more muscle for some reason.LOL

vCash
    So who would win? GSP or Diaz if that fight went on as previously scheduled?

vCash
    GSP would I would have to think. I'd like to see Diaz va Hendricks for a title shot while GSP and Silva finally get it on. I think with Anderson being 37, and Dana finding out about how easy it is to have a major injury, the time is now to make that fight.
    "If beer has never touched your lips, if you never dropped the mitts or packed a lip, you are not a hockey player, and if you are, chances are your not a very good one"

Toddy Bertuzzi

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan View Post
    That is by far the biggest I have see GSP. I wonder if he was testing out fighting with more muscle for some reason.LOL
    I noticed that too! He looked in PERFECT condition!

vCash
    couple funny things from the event, before the kampann hendricks fight rogan made a joke saying kampann comes from behind more than lance armstrong and during the post conference diaz tweeted gsp im not impressed with your performance lol.

vCash
    I had it 4 rounds to 1 for GSP.

vCash
    With GSP being so dominant on top I'm surprised he doesn't try to master some submissions from the top like that choke that Brock put on Shane Carwin. I think GSP could finish some fights with that type of arm triangle choke.

vCash
    Why is it that GSP seems to have no power in his punches. He has hit many guys with what seems like a damn good punch and it just does not finish them.

vCash
    Because he doesn't have power behind them. He just jabs you into submission and out works you.

Hendricks might be more than he can handle.

BRING BARRETT TO CAROLINA, GETTLEMAN!

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan View Post
    Why is it that GSP seems to have no power in his punches. He has hit many guys with what seems like a damn good punch and it just does not finish them.
    I think GSP likes throwing his jab so much to cause opponents to wear down instead of being knocked out. Not only that, but it disrupts gameplans and timing of his opponent.

Also it allows for a safer fight for him. He doesn't need to focus on knocking people out as he just needs to win. His cardio is fantastic (probably his biggest advantage in a 5 round fight) and throwing the jab non-stop and using his take downs forces the other fighters wear down. This is a control move.

vCash
    Condit was really underrated. He's kind of in the same situation as Chael, the champ is just too good for anyone.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Condit has never been knocked out in his career.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tnewkirk View Post
    no he didnt.
    Yes he did.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast