Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tnewkirk View Post
    you do realize there is more to out wrestling someone then taking them down right? i already said he got taken down a couple times but got right back up. you consistently say the same things about him yet he keeps winning. you always bring up the story fight which was 6 fights ago lol. i think you dont like him for some reason but if you think he stands no chance against gsp you are delusional. il make you a sig bet that gsp will not be able to hold hendricks for a while.

Well arent you the hypocrite? Youre here hating on GSP hard Bucknasty..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdizzle3 View Post
    Well arent you the hypocrite? Youre here hating on GSP hard Bucknasty..
    how am i hypocritical? i love how im a hater when i picked gsp to win

vCash
    how am i hypocritical? i love how im a hater when i picked gsp to win
    I called you a hater, not stupid.

vCash
    I called you a hater, not stupid.
    didnt answer my question whatsoever. how am i a hypocrite? back up your claim.

vCash
    didnt answer my question whatsoever. how am i a hypocrite? back up your claim.
    You get on other buddy saying he just must not like Hendricks or something to,back your claim up, yet you clearly dont like GSP and thats why you are saying anything negative,about his game.. Bucknasty you are a hypocrite sir.

vCash
    You get on other buddy saying he just must not like Hendricks or something to,back your claim up, yet you clearly dont like GSP and thats why you are saying anything negative,about his game.. Bucknasty you are a hypocrite sir.
    he doesnt like hendricks, he just beat fitch, kosch, and kampmann and he doesnt give him props. he always brings up his loss to story and he knows if story and johny fought now story would get destroyed. he pretty much is saying he's fluke.

i like gsp lol, you dont know wtf you're talking about. that doesnt change the fact that he didnt dominate condit. wtf is bucknasty?

vCash
    he doesnt like hendricks, he just beat fitch, kosch, and kampmann and he doesnt give him props. he always brings up his loss to story and he knows if story and johny fought now story would get destroyed. he pretty much is saying he's fluke.

i like gsp lol, you dont know wtf you're talking about. that doesnt change the fact that he didnt dominate condit. wtf is bucknasty?

Couldve fooled me... And have you ever seen Dave Chappelle? Playa Haters ball?..

vCash
    Video: Nick Diaz evaluates GSP and his training methods

Video: Diaz comments on Georges St. Pierre's potential paths to victory over Carlos Condit

Say what you want about Nick Diaz, but he called it, especially on the 2nd video. He pretty much described exactly how the fight went down.
    -----

vCash
    ok no one you mentioned has better credentials than hendricks. gsp being invited doesnt mean he would have made it, i would bet money he wouldnt. when did hendricks get out wrestled in the ufc? sure he got taken down a couple times but got right back up. gsp is a great mma wrestler, he's able to use the cage to his advantage but he's not a pure wrestler.

gsp's standup is above average but not elite like aldo or silva.

kampmann is overrated man, he easily could have lost to alves and ellenberger.
    Couple of things here.

Kos has one national championship, Hendricks 2. That said, The season Hendricks went 56-0 he did not win the national championship. AND, Kos did wrestle a weightclass about Hendricks.

More to the point, GSP needs the cage to wrestle? Really? He's got one of, if not the best, knee tap in the sport.

All that said, who cares who the best pure wrestler is? Kampman is a better pure striker than Hendricks, Obviously that didn't matter much.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910