Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chacarronsau View Post
    I really thought GSP was done in the 3rd after that kick to the head. Unbelievable stamina from both fighters.
    yeah.. i was super nervous. Condit is a killer and he smells blood that time. Also i was afraid since GSP has a long lay off and hasn't faced adversity for a long time. Great heart by both of them!

vCash
    Machida Machismo lol

vCash

UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit

Great fight, GSP pretty much dominated.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    Great fight, for once I'm happy a title fight went to decision. GSP looks like he hasn't missed a beat and Condit is a ****ing warrior. Hendricks wow! dude has WMDs for hands!
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    highlight of this card was machida with one of the dirtiest stashes on the planet!

Leafs, Raps, Jays, and Bills fan!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Great fight, for once I'm happy a title fight went to decision. GSP looks like he hasn't missed a beat and Condit is a ****ing warrior. Hendricks wow! dude has WMDs for hands!
    what fight did you watch? even though he won, it was really close and gsp definitely suffered from ring rust.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by faridk89 View Post
    highlight of this card was machida with one of the dirtiest stashes on the planet!
    haha i saw that too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Great fight, GSP pretty much dominated.
    no he didnt.

vCash
    I honestly thought it was 48-47 fight, but thats just me, can't wait until the press conference... Dana will probably be trying to convince gsp to fight silva while hendrix will be telling the media how much he wants a shot, should be a good one.

Leafs, Raps, Jays, and Bills fan!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tnewkirk View Post

no he didnt.
    Yes he did, other than the kick, GSP was on top almost the whole fight. That round he fell, he ended up finishing on top of him. The Judges felt it was lopsided as well if I heard the score correctly.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    How the hell does Condit do those kicks? He's freaking ducking to his side and he gets that kick up, and with force too. He landed the same kick on Diaz, but Diaz's chin allowed him to just shrug it off. lol

I have to say Condit is much better than I thought. And I think this fight proves that GSP is no match for Silva.

vCash
    damn Condit almost had him. I wanted him to get that finish badly.

vCash

UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit

I believe Silva will win the fight but I'm not gonna say GSP has no chance. The only way you beat Silva is by taking him down and that is what GSP is known for. I think the fight wil be close but Silva finds a way to win by knockout in the fourth or fifth round, but GSP could win.

vCash
    Machida's support of Movember solidified the night for me.

Last edited by TopsyTurvy; 11-18-2012 at 01:42 AM.

vCash
    GSP dominated most of the fight.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast