Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Dirty Birds Bounce Back?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Falcons win, Saints lose

3 50.00%
  • Falcons win, Saints win

3 50.00%
  • Falcons lose, Saints lose

0 0%
  • Falcons lose, Saints win

0 0%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    vCash
    I can't believe Matt Ryan threw 5 picks, no TD's and you guys still won...that's unreal

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    I can't believe Matt Ryan threw 5 picks, no TD's and you guys still won...that's unreal
    The Arizona offense really is terrible.

2 or 3 of them weren't his fault but he didn't exactly play well by any means.

vCash
    That bastard got me 1.7 fantasy points... Meanwhile I played against RG3 who had 43! Smh

But I don't care what happens in fantasy, as long as my birds keep winning. Holy crap that was horrendous, but I'll take any W, any day of the week... But MAN do we need to tighten up

vCash
    Man, I had to stop playing fantasy football ($) this year because the last few years it got me too emotionally invested in other teams/players. I'd get too pissed when they messed up, felt like it was bad for my health or something.
    Last edited by Bravo95; 11-19-2012 at 01:11 AM.

vCash
    What's crazy is the first thing I saw on ESPN after all the games were over, was someone not ripping the Falcons and actually talking about the Cards coming off a bye and being really well prepared. After the dismal performance we put up today, I would've understood the criticism. I heard more bad things when we came back against Raiders and Redskins than this game. Interesting. We need to get our heads straight and get ready for this division run. LSR did that to us and we have Doug Martin to handle next week. He's playing really well these last few weeks. We're going to have to stack that line and watch VJax too. Hope Samuel isn't out and we get Spoon back. We are going to need them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan View Post
    What's crazy is the first thing I saw on ESPN after all the games were over, was someone not ripping the Falcons and actually talking about the Cards coming off a bye and being really well prepared. After the dismal performance we put up today, I would've understood the criticism. I heard more bad things when we came back against Raiders and Redskins than this game. Interesting. We need to get our heads straight and get ready for this division run. LSR did that to us and we have Doug Martin to handle next week. He's playing really well these last few weeks. We're going to have to stack that line and watch VJax too. Hope Samuel isn't out and we get Spoon back. We are going to need them.
    Yeah Spoon will be back. They kind of just held him out for the Cardinals game because they want him 100% against our division rivals Tampa and Saints. I did not think i would say this, but i really wish we would have kept Lofton now. Dent is nowhere close to what i thought he would be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan View Post
    Just watching something on ESPN and they actually spoke positively of us. I don't think they watched the game. They said that if this team can win with bad QB play then they will be a force to be reckoned with and this defense is a lot stronger than once thought. I'm utterly confused.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Nivar View Post
    Just watching something on ESPN and they actually spoke positively of us. I don't think they watched the game. They said that if this team can win with bad QB play then they will be a force to be reckoned with and this defense is a lot stronger than once thought. I'm utterly confused.
    Lol that is confusing

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011