Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Dirty Birds Bounce Back?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Falcons win, Saints lose

3 50.00%
  • Falcons win, Saints win

3 50.00%
  • Falcons lose, Saints lose

0 0%
  • Falcons lose, Saints win

0 0%
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 11: Arizona Cardinals (4-5) vs. Atlanta Falcons (8-1) | W, 23-19

Arizona Cardinals(4-5) @ Atlanta Falcons(8-1)
    Sunday November 18
    1:00 PM EST

Georgia Dome

Quarterbacks:
    JOHN SKELTON----------MATT RYAN
    65.8------- QB RATING-------102.6
    1052-------PASS YARDS-----2771
    2---------PASS TDS---------20
    5------------INT-------------7

Runningbacks:
    LAROD STEPHENS-HOWLING-------MICHAEL TURNER
    184-------YARDS-------529
    68-------CARRIES-------140
    2.7----------YPC--------3.8
    3-----------TD----------4

Wide Recievers:
    LARRY FITZGERALD-------RODDY WHITE

585-------YARDS-------823
    51------RECEPTIONS-----54
    11.5---------YPR--------15.2
    4------------TD----------4

THE JULIO JONES WATCH:
    YARDS: 703 REC: 44 YPR:16.0 TD: 5

DEFENSIVE LEADERS:

SACKS:
    DARYL WASHINGTON-------JOHN ABRAHAM

8-------SACKS-------7.0
    2-----------FF-----------3
    64-------TACKLES-------21
    4----------TFL-----------3

TACKLES:
    DARYL WASHINGTON-------SEAN WEATHERSPOON

64-------TACKLES-------52
    11--------ASSISTS--------12
    4-----------TFL-----------2
    2-------------FF-----------1

INTERCEPTIONS:
    PATRICK PETERSON-------THOMAS DECOUD

3----------INT----------4
    9----------PD----------6
    28------TACKLES-------45
    2------ASSISTS-------8
    Last edited by bosox_mattyice3; 11-15-2012 at 10:56 PM.

vCash
    We're gunna need Turner to show up this game. Not expecting him to though. We need to come out and make a statement. I don't want to lose this game going into Tampa Bay next weekend and have the division up in the air. We win these next two games, we basicall have the division locked up right?

vCash
    Cardinals rookie OT Nate Potter opened the Week 11 practice week as the team's starting left tackle.

Potter supplanted D'Anthony Batiste on the blind side midway through Week 9 against the Packers and performed okay, which is better than they were getting from Batiste. Arizona used the Week 10 bye to make the change. Potter was the No. 221 pick in last April's NFL Draft out of Boise State. He's listed at a svelte 6-foot-6, 300 pounds. Potter will see a lot of Atlanta's John Abraham on Sunday
    Coach Ken Whisenhunt reiterated that first-round rookie WR Michael Floyd will see an increase in snaps as the Cardinals come out of their bye.

Whiz has confirmed that he will be making lineup changes. One of them will be at wideout, where Floyd is expected to see the majority of reps at Z. Andre Roberts will kick to the slot in three-wide sets. In the two games before the bye, Floyd played a little over 60 percent of the snaps and caught 10 passes for 115 yards. He's worth a look in deeper PPR formats.
    rotoworld

vCash
    @qp70325 @falconsjadams @thefalcoholic @johnmichaels790 @3rd looks like Matt since Sid was running scout team 2day.
    https://twitter.com/AJCFalcons/statu...43595401273344

Ledbetter believes Matthews will be the new 3rd DE, after Abraham and Biermann.
    Kroy Biermann, who was playing more than Edwards, slid into the No. 1 slot at left defensive end on the team’s unofficial depth chart.

Cliff Matthews, a special-teams standout, figures to benefit the most from Edwards’ release, followed by rookie Jonathan Massaquoi and fourth-year defensive end Lawrence Sidbury.

Massaquoi is listed as No. 2 behind Biermann, and Sidbury is listed as No. 2 behind John Abraham — followed by Matthews.
    ajc
    Last edited by Bravo95; 11-16-2012 at 05:36 AM.

vCash
    This game definitely has the makings of a 'trap' game, but I think the Falcons will want to make a statement after losing to the Saints. 27-13 is my guess.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    We better get at least 4 sacks or else I'd value a pass rusher over a HB on our needs list.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Nivar View Post
    We better get at least 4 sacks or else I'd value a pass rusher over a HB on our needs list.
    Well looking at the draft, just might get good value on both.

vCash
    Yea we need to make a statement and sweep tha next 3 games
    <span style=font-family: Georgia>[II][/I]</span>

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Yea we need to make a statement and sweep tha next 3 games
    Especially since the second of the next three is those Saints.

vCash
    Julio Jones (ankle) missed Friday's practice and is listed as questionable for Week 11 against the Cardinals.

He didn't practice at all this week. The fact that the Falcons listed Jones as "questionable" rather than "doubtful" or "out" does indicate the club has not given up hope on Julio playing on game day. Jones returned after tweaking his right ankle in last week's loss to the Saints. While he's surely experienced some swelling since, Jones should be able to face the Cardinals if he performs well in a workout before the game. Cards-Falcons has a 1:00PM ET start Sunday. So we will know Jones' availability early in the day.
    Michael Turner (groin, questionable) was limited in Friday's practice.

The Falcons are keen on listing guys as "limited/questionable," but their players often play through those tags. Fantasy owners can use Turner's groin injury as a tiebreaker to sit him, though, if they have a flex option who offers more fantasy upside. Turner has had groin problems for two years now.
    rotoworld

vCash
    rotoworld
    Groin injury huh. Now he has an excuse to play bad. I hope he just plays mad all season now. He seeing the criticism he is getting. TAKE YOUR ANGER OUT ON THE DEFENSES!!! My bad had a moment lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dee279 View Post
    Groin injury huh. Now he has an excuse to play bad. I hope he just plays mad all season now. He seeing the criticism he is getting. TAKE YOUR ANGER OUT ON THE DEFENSES!!! My bad had a moment lol
    Maybe we're cleverly setting up the opportunity to reach an injury settlement so we don't have to pay him all that money

vCash
    Maybe we're cleverly setting up the opportunity to reach an injury settlement so we don't have to pay him all that money
    If only TD would look at our posts...

vCash
    Except the draft, I'm pretty awful at that.

vCash
    I hope Julio plays , but if not we're still ok. We need him for sure on thurs. against the aint's. I think we run the ball against the cards, and win.Its hard not looking ahead though to the saint's game, i really want that win!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast