Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

E60 Segment On RA Dickey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k57y...eature=related

I missed this when it was on earlier in the season and figured i'd post if anyone else hadn't seen it yet.

It truly is an amazing segment and delves deeper into some of the hardships Dickey had to deal with.

An incredible testament to what a human being can overcome and a man who now has a Cy Young to further validate that testament.
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-15-2012 at 10:16 PM.

vCash
    Have it on DVR. Such a great person and player. I would be just as happy if they decide to resign him and not trade him.

vCash
    I had not seen that, good stuff.I will have to buy his book soon.

vCash
    Just waiting for FoC to pop in and let us know exactly what the Zen Master would say to this news...

I have a feeling I know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I had not seen that, good stuff.I will have to buy his book soon.
    I read it last summer. It's an excellent read, very well written.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k57y...eature=related

I missed this when it was on earlier in the season and figured i'd post if anyone else hadn't seen it yet.

It truly is an amazing segment and delves deeper into some of the hardships Dickey had to deal with.

An incredible testament to what a human being can overcome and a man who now has a Cy Young to further validate that testament.
    Thanks for posting! Can't believe i never saw this before. Than again, at my age, maybe i did see it but just forgot.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."