Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by winwarriorslose View Post
    LOL yet again you have proven your stupidity....you should read my post again because I'm pretty sure I never said one thing about their defense? BTW I like how you go on to basically say there defense is the same 1 and 1A for worst power forward defenders in the game which is a stupid argument to begin with hahaha. You basically DID mention there games when you said neither one of there statistics mean anything which is just stupid to say. You don't compare somebody dropping 26 a game and gobbling up 13 rebounds to David ****ing Lee....moronic to be honest.
    Aight well tell me if Love affects the game like his numbers suggest they do, he hasn't made the playoffs one time? Only been an all-star once, never been on a team over .500? I don't care who else you have on your team, if your putting up 26 & 13 your team should be in the playoffs. Your a typical fan who doesn't know **** about basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Aight well tell me if Love affects the game like his numbers suggest they do, he hasn't made the playoffs one time? Only been an all-star once, never been on a team over .500? I don't care who else you have on your team, if your putting up 26 & 13 your team should be in the playoffs. Your a typical fan who doesn't know **** about basketball.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    First off it's you're not your and I'm not going to even worry about what some kid says haha...secondly for you to even group Lee and Love together is ridiculous to the point which could lead me to believe you're just a dumb ****...well I already think that but this just helps convince me more. LaMarcus Aldridge is a fantastic player and he can play some D but he didn't make the playoffs last year so does he not affect games either? I realize it's not 26 and 13 but 22 and 8 is pretty good and they had way more talent. LMAO you base things off such a small sample size its kinda funny....you would have learned that if you took high school statistic courses btw haha. For example, this will be Love's fifth year as a player compared to David Lee's eight and I guarantee you Love will be much better than Lee...we're talking a Hall of Famer you little dumbshit. Look at how he's improved since he's been in the league compared to Lee. Dumb kid who rarely uses logic and tries to call me out as a "typical fan who doesn't know **** about basketball. .

GO GET SOME KNOWLEDGE IN YOUR LIFE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    ....really? Maybe you should read my post as well...****in idiots.

vCash
    Mibs says a lot of dumb **** involving basketball.

vCash
    I agree with MiBs that Love's stats are hollow. I'd still take Dirk over him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SugeKnight View Post
    WOW sure his stats are slightly hollow but who's aren't a little bit? but to compare him to Lee is asinine...Kobe Bryant's stats can be hallow too....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Mibs says a lot of dumb **** involving basketball.
    He's simply a little kid who thinks he's right about everything and his parents didn't slap him up enough growing up to learn some damn humility that's for sure. He thinks he knows everything and then I am here to constantly smack his **** down ahha...and he still thinks he's right

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SugeKnight View Post
    OK....Dirk made the playoffs a **** ton of times with a brilliant offensive coach and a stacked team and NEVER did anything in the playoffs until they beat the Heat so you better check yourself too....

vCash
    OK....Dirk made the playoffs a **** ton of times with a brilliant offensive coach and a stacked team and NEVER did anything in the playoffs until they beat the Heat so you better check yourself too....
    Check myself? Ok mannnn.

Dirk>Love. That's all

vCash
    Body of work you take Dirk, but currently, Love.

vCash
    Basketball is a team sport, people. Rick Barry is probably one of the very few people to do it as the only real star of a championship team.

vCash
    He's simply a little kid who thinks he's right about everything and his parents didn't slap him up enough growing up to learn some damn humility that's for sure. He thinks he knows everything and then I am here to constantly smack his **** down ahha...and he still thinks he's right
    lol.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Who would take Love over Blake?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Who would take Love over Blake?
    me.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast