Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Game 9: Golden State Warriors (4-4) @ Minnesota Timberwolves (5-3)

@

Friday, November 16th, 2012
    5:00PM Pacific Time

Target Center
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    The 612

WHAT 2 WATCH 4

THE SOARING BLACK FALCON!
    Thread goal: 300 posts

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    This will be a huge win for us. They also have injuries so theres no excuse.

If we can pull this one out then I think we're off to a good start.

Victory

she says go for the championship

vCash
    theres no way we can lose. they have no love and no rubio

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    yet they are 5-3...so theyre sleeepers

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    In my opinion it's not a big deal that Love is out. He's very similar to Lee, he'll put up great number, but he doesn't effect that game like his number suggest. But if we want to take 2/3 on this road-trip we have to win this game, and our game against Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    yepppp cuz OKC wont be easy

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    We win this game. Let's go Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubs!

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    MUST WIN GAMEc

vCash
    gotta get this one
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    If we win, we jump the Wolves in the standings, if we lose, we fall back 2 games (plus lose the tie-breaker).

This is about as crucial as a 9th game can get

vCash
    In my opinion it's not a big deal that Love is out. He's very similar to Lee, he'll put up great number, but he doesn't effect that game like his number suggest. But if we want to take 2/3 on this road-trip we have to win this game, and our game against Dallas.
    Really? Did you just compare Love and Lee. SMH . He can hit threes and his rebounding capabilities far exceed David Lee's...he affects the game much more than Lee does. We'd be ****ing ridiculous if we have Love instead of Lee....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by winwarriorslose View Post
    Really? Did you just compare Love and Lee. SMH . He can hit threes and his rebounding capabilities far exceed David Lee's...he affects the game much more than Lee does. We'd be ****ing ridiculous if we have Love instead of Lee....
    Did you just say Love's defense is better than Lee's!? Love might be the only power forward in the game who's defense is worse than Lee's. And I never mentioned anything about their games, I said they both put up great numbers, but they don't affect the game like their numbers suggest. If that was the case Love would be considered one of the top Power Forwards of all time.

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    It's usually the first step to a superstar. Get a guy who is awesome at shooting and rebounding and you can teach the defense. That's the formula.

vCash
    Did you just say Love's defense is better than Lee's!? Love might be the only power forward in the game who's defense is worse than Lee's. And I never mentioned anything about their games, I said they both put up great numbers, but they don't affect the game like their numbers suggest. If that was the case Love would be considered one of the top Power Forwards of all time.
    LOL yet again you have proven your stupidity....you should read my post again because I'm pretty sure I never said one thing about their defense? BTW I like how you go on to basically say there defense is the same 1 and 1A for worst power forward defenders in the game which is a stupid argument to begin with hahaha. You basically DID mention there games when you said neither one of there statistics mean anything which is just stupid to say. You don't compare somebody dropping 26 a game and gobbling up 13 rebounds to David ****ing Lee....moronic to be honest.

vCash
    He might be before it's all said and done buddy...don't be so premature like your little wee wee

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast