Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I visit Reddit every day but never post. I hate that style.

Does PSD have an app? With everything being accessible via mobile now a days you have to think maybe an easy access app would help but maybe they have that already.
    You must be old then... I jest, but a lot of people like shortened quick blurbs instead of deeper conversations. Look at twitter and its 144 character cap, Vine had what, 3 second videos? The younger generations just like different platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    You must be old then... I jest, but a lot of people like shortened quick blurbs instead of deeper conversations. Look at twitter and its 144 character cap, Vine had what, 3 second videos? The younger generations just like different platforms.
    what I dont like about Reddit is the way it sorts comments. Its not a conversation on the topic but just a bunch of facebook posts basically but all the comments in the post are sorted by popularity.

Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    lol you're right though. I can't get into Twitter either lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CubbyJoe View Post
    what I dont like about Reddit is the way it sorts comments. Its not a conversation on the topic but just a bunch of facebook posts basically but all the comments in the post are sorted by popularity.
    That is the beauty of reddit. Content is decided by the users. I always sort by "top" instead of "hot", "best" etc.

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859