Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Welcome Lord John.

vCash
    1. Location: Florida

2. Favorite Current Viking: Adrian Peterson

3. Favorite Former Viking: Brett Favre is the answer technically but my favorite "Viking" Viking is Jim Marshal

4. Other teams in the NFL you root for?: I'm kinda traumatized. I was a Packer who was a fan during the tough times so I sided with Favre annnnnd...yeah :-|

5. Other sports you enjoy?: I used to love basketball. People think football players have softened. They have, but nothing like those basketball players. Yikes!

6. What other sporting teams do you root for?: My Seminoles, so obviously I was ecstatic about Ponder but I'm on the fence now. He pulled the same stunt in the ACCCG that he pulled in the 2012 playoffs.

7. Anything else you care to share: Vikings fans are the most levelheaded fans in sports and when I stepped back I noticed that Packers fans are the absolute dumbest. On another note, Vikings fans have never ripped me for my unusual stance either. Also, I went to the 2010 Saints rematch. Brett Favre is my all time favorite player and it was my last semi affordable chance to see him regardless of the drama around whatever game. I thought I was going to see the greatest revenge game ever but it didn't happen. I still hate the Saints and I still hate Roger Goodell for that circus that was the 2009 NFCCG.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyChamp View Post

3. Favorite Former Viking: Brett Favre is the answer technically but my favorite "Viking" Viking is Jim Marshal

4. Other teams in the NFL you root for?: I'm kinda traumatized. I was a Packer who was a fan during the tough times so I sided with Favre annnnnd...yeah :-|

5. Other sports you enjoy?: I used to love basketball. People think football players have softened. They have, but nothing like those basketball players. Yikes!

6. What other sporting teams do you root for?: My Seminoles, so obviously I was ecstatic about Ponder but I'm on the fence now. He pulled the same stunt in the ACCCG that he pulled in the 2012 playoffs.

7. Anything else you care to share: Vikings fans are the most levelheaded fans in sports and when I stepped back I noticed that Packers fans are the absolute dumbest. On another note, Vikings fans have never ripped me for my unusual stance either. Also, I went to the 2010 Saints rematch. Brett Favre is my all time favorite player and it was my last semi affordable chance to see him regardless of the drama around whatever game. I thought I was going to see the greatest revenge game ever but it didn't happen. I still hate the Saints and I still hate Roger Goodell for that circus that was the 2009 NFCCG.
    Welcome, as long as you end up on our side of the fence we wont make fun of you... haha

vCash
    Welcome man! As long as you stay a Viking fan you're good with me
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    8 Tackles, 2 INTs, 18.5 Passer Rating

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyChamp View Post

Welcome aboard. Fully agree with you on what you thing about 2009, hard to even talk about.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    1. Location: Spring Valley,IL
    2. Favorite Current Viking: PURPLE JESUS.....and Jared Allen
    3. Favorite Former Viking: Randy Moss
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? Ravens
    5. Other sports you enjoy? Basketball
    6. What other sporting teams do you root for? U of I....Chicago Cubs, Chicago Blackhawks
    7. Anything else you care to share. Im a dad of 3 girls a 5yr old and twin 3yr olds

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dogmustang View Post
    1. Location: Spring Valley,IL
    2. Favorite Current Viking: PURPLE JESUS.....and Jared Allen
    3. Favorite Former Viking: Randy Moss
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? Ravens
    6. What other sporting teams do you root for? U of I....Chicago Cubs, Chicago Blackhawks
    7. Anything else you care to share. Im a dad of 3 girls a 5yr old and twin 3yr olds
    Welcome buddy! Hopefully an exciting day for the Vikes! I'm Cubs and Bulls fan too! And YIKES...3 girls...two of them being twins. Good luck with that, lol.

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 4 , Yards: 57 , TD's: 0

vCash
    1. Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
    3. Favorite Former Viking: Cris Carter
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? 49ers
    6. What other sporting teams do you root for? Iowa Hawkeyes, Los Angeles Lakers
    7. Anything else you care to share. I'm just your typical male that loves his football.

vCash
    1. Location: Sydney, Australia
    2. Favorite Current Viking: Toss up between the almighty AP2K and Harrison Smith
    3. Favorite Former Viking: Percy Harvin (lest we forget)
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? None, purple pride til the end
    5. Other sports you enjoy? NBA, NHL, NRL
    6. What other sporting teams do you root for? Toronto Raptors, Oklahoma City Thunder (was a Sonics fan when I was little), Toronto Maple Leafs, Canterbury Bulldogs.
    7. Anything else you care to share: I enjoy Xbox 360, Community and the collarbones on a woman.

vCash
    welcome fellas

vCash
    ello

vCash
    1. Location: Wisconsin (enemy territory)
    3. Favorite Former Viking: Moss...or Cunningham
    5. Teams you hate in the NLF: Pack, Ravens, Cowboys
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? Patriots, Steelers
    6. Other sports you enjoy? Baseball, Basketball
    7. What other sporting teams do you root for? Braves, Jazz, Mavs
    8. Anything else you care to share: I hate Morten Anderson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceofSaxony View Post
    1. Location: Wisconsin (enemy territory)
    2. Favorite Current Viking: Adrian

Peterson
    3. Favorite Former Viking: Moss...or Cunningham
    5. Teams you hate in the NLF: Pack, Ravens, Cowboys
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? Patriots, Steelers
    6. Other sports you enjoy? Baseball, Basketball
    7. What other sporting teams do you root for? Braves, Jazz, Mavs
    8. Anything else you care to share: I hate Morten Anderson
    Welcome aboard bro.

Your a braves fan? Well Vcu and you are gonna be buddies forever. Lol

vCash
    ello