Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Vikings sign S Kurt Coleman

@AdamSchefter: Former Eagles S @k4coleman, Kurt Coleman, has agreed to terms w the Vikings.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Nice depth signing

I meese you Seor Rodriguez

vCash
    Kurt Coleman - DB - Vikings

Vikings agreed to terms with S Kurt Coleman, formerly of the Eagles.
    Coleman, 26 in July, managed 15 tackles in 14 appearances with Philly last season, recording no starts. He's a backup safety and special teams player.
    rotoworld

Sounds like he is a quality special teams player.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    So who is getting cut from the Safety side? We now have Smith, Sanford both which are safe....then Sendejo, Blanton, Raymond & now Coleman. Probaby Blanton right?

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    I thought most people were on the Raymond gets the boot train. I like him but I wont be that torn up if we get rid of him.

vCash
    One time I saw this guy jump on people's arms with his cleats twice in one game. Ever since I have been a fan LOL

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    @AdamSchefter: Former Eagles S @k4coleman, Kurt Coleman, has agreed to terms w the Vikings.
    Good report vikingsfan

THIS IS PHOTO EVIDENCE THAT GOINGFOR28 GETS PAID FOR DOING THIS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyJoe View Post
    I thought most people were on the Raymond gets the boot train. I like him but I wont be that torn up if we get rid of him.
    Munnerlyn would be happy, he could get #41.
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    One time I saw this guy jump on people's arms with his cleats twice in one game. Ever since I have been a fan LOL
    Hopefully he does that to the right arm of Aaron Rodgers

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    @alexmarvez: New @Vikings S Kurt Coleman was sold on signing by HC Mike Zimmer & GM Rick Spielman. Believes he's competing for starting spot @SiriusXMNFL

I'm sure he will be "competing"

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Hopefully he does that to the right arm of Aaron Rodgers
    Nooooo lol.

It was seriously hilarious the first time he ran into the box after the play and he went to jump over the FB or maybe it was an OL and then he saw the back was going down and he just slammed down with both feet on this guys arm. I was like wow this guy is a ******** lol. Then he later stepped on someone again and it looked pretty obvious too.

FWIW it seems like he has some nasty flat out speed. I bet he's a good gunner.

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    It's going to be a battle between Coleman,Sendejo,and Blanton to fight for the backup role.
    Coleman might be a little better of a ball hawk than Sendejo. I think in the end, it's going to be Blanton who gets cut. Sendejo and Coleman are very good depth behind Smith.
    Strange that no SS work has been done, when that is such a need for us.
    Although Sanford is better than any SS that the Bengals have and Raymond is not all that bad either.
    Still. 4 FS's? and 2 SS's?
    Flash!...... Aaha!!

vCash
    so, does this then put safety, along with OT and DT on the list of positions we're highly unlikely to draft, with RB/WR/TE on the unlikely but could....leaving QB/CB/LB/DE/OG as the larger focuses, CB/DE for depth, QB/LB/OG for near future starters

8 draft picks currently....a perfect draft netting a QB, CB, DE, OG, 2 LBs, and 2 of RB/WR/TE
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    so, does this then put safety, along with OT and DT on the list of positions we're highly unlikely to draft, with RB/WR/TE on the unlikely but could....leaving QB/CB/LB/DE/OG as the larger focuses, CB/DE for depth, QB/LB/OG for near future starters

8 draft picks currently....a perfect draft netting a QB, CB, DE, OG, 2 LBs, and 2 of RB/WR/TE
    Doubt it. BPA will likely be our targets in most rounds.

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post

I think safety is still a bigger need area than CB. We already have 6 CB's on the roster who could/should make the team (Captain, Rhodes, Cox, Robinson, Prater, Sherels), however we don't have a long-term starter at FS (Smith is more of a SS in my opinion)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast