Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerfan87 View Post
    Greinke needs to be a Dodger! Sign him and Ryu and trade Lilly, Harang, and Capuano and we will be a force!!!

Rotation:
    Kershaw
    Greinke
    Becket
    Ryu
    Billz
    that would be a huge mistake. Ryu hasn't even pitched in the MLB and you already want to trade Capuano, Harang and Lilly?? I guarantee one of those guys in that rotation go down for over a month..then what? can't have too much pitching. Keep Capuano and Lilly (he wont get a good return), trade Harang MAYBE

vCash
    Capuano is the only one with any value, trade him...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    I think Harang has value too. They both decent seasons and only have 1 year left on small contracts.

vCash
    The Orioles would be good spots for them I think.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    No, Billingsley, Kershaw, and Lilly are coming off of injuries and Ryu could be a flop. Capuano has a good shot at making 20 starts this year

vCash
    I am probably in the minority of fans here but I don't want greinke at the price he wants. Plus the pressure he would have, well the whole team will have I think he would crack.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgerBlue82:24392525
    I am probably in the minority of fans here but I don't want greinke at the price he wants. Plus the pressure he would have, well the whole team will have I think he would crack.
    I actually think we don't put around the same pressure compared to other big cities. It's chill here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    I'm starting to have the feeling that we might not even sign Ryu and just sign Greinke instead since he is already an established ace.

vCash
    I don't consider Greinke an ace, he had only one great season, the rest were solid and some not so solid, so he's not worth 25 mil. a year.

vCash
    If there is a chance it would ever hurt the team to sign Grienke to such a huge contract I would rather see them not do it too. I just think if it's 6 years and $150 million that right in their wheel house.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerfan87 View Post
    I'm starting to have the feeling that we might not even sign Ryu and just sign Greinke instead since he is already an established ace.
    Interesting point, you would think they would go one or another.. Ryu, if signed would cost probably around 50-70 mil total (including bid to buy him) and Greinke would be between 150-180 mil. Lots of money to get both, they would probably decide who they want then go from there. If they go after Ryu, then they would probably go after a few other solid starters, whereas if they go after greinke they would probably add one back of the rotation starter and some bullpen help.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikekhelxD View Post
    I actually think we don't put around the same pressure compared to other big cities. It's chill here.
    I agree to an extent but with the recent trades of high profile players and how right after the big trade all you heard was the west was the Dodgers to lose, I think there is more pressure in LA then in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Krush View Post
    I don't consider Greinke an ace, he had only one great season, the rest were solid and some not so solid, so he's not worth 25 mil. a year.
    Exactly!!! I have felt he was the most overrated pitcher the last couple years. When I heard he wants 6 years at 150 mil I wanted what he was smoking

vCash
    Why dont we just trade for Cliff Lee and sign Kuroda

Kershaw
    Lee
    Kuroda
    Becket
    Ryu/Bills/Capuano

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

vCash
    Hell no

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Why dont we just trade for Cliff Lee and sign Kuroda

Kershaw
    Lee
    Kuroda
    Becket
    Ryu/Bills/Capuano
    Lee is in his decline and not going to get any better. We are trying to rebuild our minors, but trading them away (Lee) and losing our 1st rd pick (Kuroda) defeats the whole purpose.
    Last edited by jmkh; 11-20-2012 at 05:14 PM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast