Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

God Bless Mark Walter

He has proven to all Dodger fans that money is not going to be an issue in bringing a championship to LA. The future looks bright !

vCash
    And yet there are a lot of visible blue and yellow seats. We are 5th in attendance this year behind a crappy Philly team AND the Giants. Get it together everybody. Call everybody you know to go to these games. I live 100 miles away with terrible traffic but Im going to as many games as possible to support these guys.

vCash
    I'm not exactly sure how many games I've Been to but ita over 5 but under 10.

vCash
    all the games ive been to have at least 50 thousand in attendance and last time i checked being top 5 in attendance in the mlb isnt too shabby
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    Ya top 5 in attendence coming off a season with McCourt is pretty damn good. lol.

vCash
    After dealing with McCourt for the last couple of years, having Walter as owner is definitely a total 360. It's still too early in his tenure to definitively say anything, but from all indications he has surpassed my expectations.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agar629 View Post
    After dealing with McCourt for the last couple of years, having Walter as owner is definitely a total 360. It's still too early in his tenure to definitively say anything, but from all indications he has surpassed my expectations.
    I like your comments, but I can't let it go. It's a 180. 360 degrees is a complete circle and brings you back to the exact same spot. Yes, I'm being a dick. Whatever. Ours is the fan base raised by Chick Hearn and Vin Scully. We're better than that.

Mel Didier once told me...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodger Dawg View Post
    I like your comments, but I can't let it go. It's a 180. 360 degrees is a complete circle and brings you back to the exact same spot. Yes, I'm being a dick. Whatever. Ours is the fan base raised by Chick Hearn and Vin Scully. We're better than that.
    After dealing with McCourt for so long, I guess I got a little dizzy and spun an extra 180.

vCash
    Probably have to thank Bud Selig also for forcing McCourt out of ownership. If he had approved new Cable deal, McCourt would still be our owner and our franchise would continue to free fall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sidg View Post
    Probably have to thank Bud Selig also for forcing McCourt out of ownership. If he had approved new Cable deal, McCourt would still be our owner and our franchise would continue to free fall.
    yeah thats a solid point, Thank Goodness all the pieces fell right in place so we have no more Mccourt

I am loving the new ownership and can't wait to see our new players in Dodgers Uniforms!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulltiltdodger View Post
    yeah thats a solid point, Thank Goodness all the pieces fell right in place so we have no more Mccourt

I am loving the new ownership and can't wait to see our new players in Dodgers Uniforms!
    I'll be at the game tomorrow! Can't wait to see Adrian, Beckett, and I'll even throw in Punto

vCash
    Mark Walter

Bud Selig

McCrook

A Real American HERO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

vCash
    McCourt's mind must be blown after seeing all the changes the new ownership has done eight the Dodgers.

vCash
    God must be a Dodger fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    Ya top 5 in attendence coming off a season with McCourt is pretty damn good. lol.
    The "McCourt Hangover" is no longer an excuse. Sure, 5th is good. Just like coming in 2nd in the division is good. If we expect the owners to pile on the payroll we should be in the top three. We are, after all, behind the GIANTS. Unacceptable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast