Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 12 GT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    This is one of the most mistake-ridden games I've ever seen LSU play. 5-5 Ole Miss could pull this off.

This game settles my biased opinion. Florida has the best defense in the SEC and if our offense helped them more, the media people would talk about it.
    florida has a bad offense period, last year it was horrible thats the difference. if uf had a decent offense they would be playing bama for the sec championship and would have had a good chance at winning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post

Oregon can score 21 points in 3 minutes so it doesn't really matter how well they are playing defense early.

Then for Kansas State that Baylor defense has given up a ton of points all year so just give it time....
    I'll be impressed if Oregon can score that quickly against a solid Stanford D.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tnewkirk View Post
    florida has a bad offense period, last year it was horrible thats the difference. if uf had a decent offense they would be playing bama for the sec championship and would have had a good chance at winning.
    Honestly our execution offensively may have been better last year. We're just doing a much, much better job of holding onto the ball while our defense and special teams have improved.

I really sympathize with Tennessee fans. Vandy is pounding them 34-10 and all signs indicate it's only going to get worse. I can't imagine the frustration. Two consecutive seasons without a bowl game in Knoxville. Unreal.

vCash
    KSU in trouble, Klein with another int

vCash
    Michigan fans. Would you like Gardner starting next year? Honestly looks like a stud playing QB. We could very well be a top 5 team next year. Finally having a QB who doesn't turn the ball over is great.

vCash
    These 2 game are so intense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    Honestly our execution offensively may have been better last year. We're just doing a much, much better job of holding onto the ball while our defense and special teams have improved.

I really sympathize with Tennessee fans. Vandy is pounding them 34-10 and all signs indicate it's only going to get worse. I can't imagine the frustration. Two consecutive seasons without a bowl game in Knoxville. Unreal.
    41-10 now.... A team that you have beat 28 of the last 29 years and you are losing by 31.

And it isn't gonna get much better any time soon as this program is in the dumps and its gonna take something drastic to turn it around at this point.

(1) They are losing recruits. They had their top 2 recruits de-committ last week and more likely will after this week.

(2) They are losing money. That big stadium in Knoxville means little if its only half full.

(3) They have a brutal schedule over the next 3 years. They not only have the traditional SEC East teams (Georgia, Florida, South Carolina) that are tough but Vandy is becoming a threat. They play Alabama every year as their SEC West rival. Then they play Texas A&M and LSU in 2014 and 2015. And non-conference they play Oregon in 2013 and Oklahoma in 2014 and 2015.

(4) When they go to hire a coach anybody worth anything will look at those factors and see this as too big a risk to take the job.

vCash
    Baylor just got screwed.

vCash
    41-10 now.... A team that you have beat 28 of the last 29 years and you are losing by 31.

And it isn't gonna get much better any time soon as this program is in the dumps and its gonna take something drastic to turn it around at this point.

(1) They are losing recruits. They had their top 2 recruits de-committ last week and more likely will after this week.

(2) They are losing money. That big stadium in Knoxville means little if its only half full.

(3) They have a brutal schedule over the next 3 years. They not only have the traditional SEC East teams (Georgia, Florida, South Carolina) that are tough but Vandy is becoming a threat. They play Alabama every year as their SEC West rival. Then they play Texas A&M and LSU in 2014 and 2015. And non-conference they play Oregon in 2013 and Oklahoma in 2014 and 2015.

(4) When they go to hire a coach anybody worth anything will look at those factors and see this as too big a risk to take the job.
    tennessee hasnt been great in a long time, i know they made it to the sec title game a few years ago but i remember them being lucky that year for some reason. the players quit on the coach a long time ago, they gotta offer some big name a lot of money.

vCash
    Standford is beating themselves.

vCash
    I think Kansas State is done.

vCash
    Holy **** Baylor

vCash

I do think they have to hit an absolute home run with this next hire or I agree that they're in serious danger of falling into an indefinite period of irrelevance. The other two perennial East powers (Florida and Georgia) aren't going anywhere. South Carolina will be relevant as long as Spurrier is there and he's made the job desirable enough for someone worth noting to replace him when he's gone. Vanderbilt is on a huge upswing and could finish the postseason with nine wins. Missouri has been a solid team for a long time under Gary Pinkel and will be again. And that's just the East.

vCash
    Oklahoma vs WV is a shootout with 4 mins left, where do yall see Jones and Smith getting drafted?

vCash
    K-State is imploding.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast