Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Week 12 GT

vCash
    Surprised at Kansas State tonight.

vCash
    this is why i love college football... the sheer madness of it all nearly every year is one of the single most exciting things, not only in sports, but in life. there's always another surprise around the bend.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Michigan has technically lost to 2 #1 ranked teams.

They should be higher in the polls!

Quote Originally Posted by DreDrum#1 View Post
    This is where nba experts are find SVG's worth and the Pistons seed projection: 11th in the east. Like i said: SVG hasnt done $h!t

http://www.freep.com/videonetwork/3679829820001

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Michigan has technically lost to 2 #1 ranked teams.

They should be higher in the polls!
    Why? Don't understand your logic. Michigan has 3 losses and will probably lose to Ohio State. All of the teams ahead of Michigan are 1 or 2 loss teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    this is why i love college football... the sheer madness of it all nearly every year is one of the single most exciting things, not only in sports, but in life. there's always another surprise around the bend.
    You want sheeer madness? Imagine what happens if ND loses to USC. IMO, there would definitely be an uproar on what one lose teams should be in the BCS Championship game.

vCash
    Have to give Stanford credit. They were incredibly disciplined and rarely allowed our playmakers to get in space. They also kept Mariota on the move throughout the night and didn't give him the option to tuck it and run. Very disappointing.....
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    The thing about Alabama every year is that they lose experienced players to the draft. That leaves some players with minimum experience to step up every Saturday. Saban's 34 defense really doesn't generate much pressure on the QB in the way of sacks (at least not with the front 3) so that gives more time for opposing QBs to find openings in what I consider to be a young secondary. Lester and Milliner are the only two DBs I trust back there; Belue, Fulton, Smith,and Sunseri are "shaky" at times. Coaches and players have done a good job though in not allowing this season to be like the '10 season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyRanch View Post
    The thing about Alabama every year is that they lose experienced players to the draft. That leaves some players with minimum experience to step up every Saturday. Saban's 34 defense really doesn't generate much pressure on the QB in the way of sacks (at least not with the front 3) so that gives more time for opposing QBs to find openings in what I consider to be a young secondary. Lester and Milliner are the only two DBs I trust back there; Belue, Fulton, Smith,and Sunseri are "shaky" at times. Coaches and players have done a good job though in not allowing this season to be like the '10 season.
    that happens to every team, its part of the game. i still think alabama wins 7 out 10 times against a&m.

vCash
    weekends like this are why I love college football. anything can happen
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyRanch View Post
    those players stay longer than their 4 years elsewhere? every school loses experienced players to the draft
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I think his point was it's been worse for Alabama than other teams recently. That's the price of success sometimes. It hit Florida hard after the 2009 season.

vCash
    Last edited by B'sCeltsPatsSox; 11-19-2012 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Can't post images.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    I think his point was it's been worse for Alabama than other teams recently. That's the price of success sometimes. It hit Florida hard after the 2009 season.
    Yep

Mark Ingram, Trent Richardson, Rolando McClain, Courtney Upshaw, Mark Barron, Kareem Jackson, Dont'a Hightower, Andre Smith, etc.

The difference between Alabama and most other schools in the country is the recruiting and coaching to "off-set" the losses.

vCash
    How come FSU is so low, and how far can they shoot up the polls with a win over Florida?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011