Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

If we did beat New England Week 7.....

Just been talking to a lot of people about this and wanted to get some of your thoughts....

What if we held on and won that game in NE? Where would we be now?

I personally feel like we would be a completely different story now and wouldn't be the laughing stock of the league again

vCash
    But.... We didnt

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    I totally agree with the OP. That game was a huge disappointment and letdown from a fans perspective, I imagine the players took it a little harder then we did.

vCash
    It would have done a lot for our psyche. I'm kinda glad we didn't. That win would have masked some of the issues with this team. Its good that we lost because now we can clearly identify our weaknesses (starting with coaching) and fix them accordingly in the off-season.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    If we beat NE and still lost to the phins and Seahawks we would still b in this spot.

#Hernandezing

haha delusional

vCash
    I think the season would be a lot different. A lot. But it isn't. Crushing loss and like usual, the team hasn't recovered from losing to that team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    I think the season would be a lot different. A lot. But it isn't. Crushing loss and like usual, the team hasn't recovered from losing to that team.
    Neither have the fans. At least the worst of them of which there are plenty.

vCash
    Seriously disappointing this season has been so far

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    Neither have the fans. At least the worst of them of which there are plenty.
    Theres not much to cheer about mr. Sunshine, give me one reason that everyone in here should be all rainbows and lollipops and ill gladly call you Master Doe... O wait thats rite you blocked everyone so you cant actually hear a logical explanation to anything. Excuse me for not jumping up and down in excitement over 3-6....

#Hernandezing

haha delusional

vCash
    I think the game that really hurt was the Miami game. Let's be honest, most Jets fans had the matchup with New England pegged as a loss anyways even when the schedule came out. But did anyone have us losing at home 30-9 to the Dolphins like we did where EVERY facet of the game looked like crap?
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYsports100 View Post
    Just been talking to a lot of people about this and wanted to get some of your thoughts....

What if we held on and won that game in NE? Where would we be now?

I personally feel like we would be a completely different story now and wouldn't be the laughing stock of the league again
    What if the queen had man parts?

Good teams find ways to win. Bad teams find ways to lose.

Guess what the Jets do?

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Like usual? Last time they crushed us 47-3, didn't the Jets recover to crush them in the playoffs? Oh yeah! More propaganda. Like usual my ***.

vCash
    This team was any good that loss would not have affected them so much.
    They aren't talented and their coach finally got the team he wanted and they STINK!

vCash
    would'a-could'a-should'a -

Of course it's all conjecture, but Mark Sanchez played a good game 28/41 328 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT, QB rating 90.3), but he had 3 killer mistakes (what's new, right?) that cost us the game: 1) 2nd quarter, Sanchez fumbles in the end zone and kicks it OOB for a Safety (better than giving up the defensive TD); 2) from the Pats 36 yard line, Sanchez throws a deep INT near the goal line (this doesn't count as a red zone INT, but it really should so now he would have 5 - FIVE red zone INTs); 3) after a great 17 yard throw to Kerley in OT @ our 40, on 2nd down - Sanchez sacked, fumble, game over. Sanchez outplayed Brady, and he didn't have much help from the running game (other than we were able to keep at it) - 33 tries that gained 106 yards, averaging 3.2 ypc, whereas Brady got 131 yards from the ground with an average 4.2 ypc.

If we had won that game....who knows? It couldn't of hurt, and maybe we go into the Dolphin game with some confidence, and some earned swagger (but being humble is the key to good team karma - too bad, "that ain't this team").

Of well.

GO JETS!!!

vCash
    What if Carpenter wouldnt have missed those 2 FG's in Miami?

"The Butt of all jokes"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast