Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
Results 361 to 367 of 367
  1. #361
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    He actually did believe it. It doesn't matter for future success.

  2. #362
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    14,138
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    He actually did believe it. It doesn't matter for future success.
    ummmm not sure what he had that would lead him to believe that?....and even if he did believe it, did he think tanking was going to get them there?
    A role model if I ever knew one

  3. #363
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,718
    vCash
    1500
    it doesnt matter though..it matters where we are now..and thats the 5th seed

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  4. #364
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    14,138
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    He actually did believe it. It doesn't matter for future success.
    it speaks towards his values as a coach. His ability to evaluate a team (knowing if trades need to be made, which players are going to produce wins etc.)
    It also shows his ability to get the job done through adversity. Sometimes everything isnt going to go perfectly. There is still accountability in the real world.
    A role model if I ever knew one

  5. #365
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    14,138
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    it doesnt matter though..it matters where we are now..and thats the 5th seed
    well actually id agree with that if mark jackson talked stern into starting the playoffs today. What matters is where we are when its time to determine whether we are going to the playoffs.
    A role model if I ever knew one

  6. #366
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    it speaks towards his values as a coach. His ability to evaluate a team (knowing if trades need to be made, which players are going to produce wins etc.)
    It also shows his ability to get the job done through adversity. Sometimes everything isnt going to go perfectly. There is still accountability in the real world.

    Actually, it speaks to competitiveness. No matter what, as a competitor, you think you are going to win.

    And he doesn't make the roster moves, the GM does.

  7. #367
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,718
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    well actually id agree with that if mark jackson talked stern into starting the playoffs today. What matters is where we are when its time to determine whether we are going to the playoffs.
    but thats determined every game. hence..NOW

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •