Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
    vCash
    And likemystylez, if you're not sold on Jackson yet after seeing how they defend, seeing how theyve closed out games,

and failing to sense the respect that the players have for Jackson, then there's really no reason to argue about it because no matter what you can't stand Mark Jackson,

and no matter what the warriors do, and no matter what i say, you'll always blame the tanking strategy on him lol

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Gentlemen, this is stylez when he types about mark Jackson and tanking
    well if you are going to tank... you make damn sure that 7 footer 100% on opening night.... and mark jackson couldnt even motivate bogut to do that!

I dont know how the front office could consider jackson when adleman was still available.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    And likemystylez, if you're not sold on Jackson yet after seeing how they defend, seeing how theyve closed out games,

and failing to sense the respect that the players have for Jackson, then there's really no reason to argue about it because no matter what you can't stand Mark Jackson,

and no matter what the warriors do, and no matter what i say, you'll always blame the tanking strategy on him lol
    i made it very clear what jackson had to do to get me behind him.... follow through on his promise and MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. he didnt even try.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    name one coach who has ever even been considered for coach of the year who just tanked the season.

name one coach in any sport who promised the post season- then outright tanked.

How on earth are these good things for a guys reputation.
    Give me one coach who hasn't tanked when their bosses tell them to..

Give me one banker who hasn't done exactly what their boss tell them...

C'mon dude you know this, I don't know why youre beating this dead horse.

vCash
    Give me one coach who hasn't tanked when their bosses tell them to..

Give me one banker who hasn't done exactly what their boss tell them...

C'mon dude you know this, I don't know why youre beating this dead horse.
    wtf does a banker have to do with this??

and there are plenty of coaches who have resigned when they didnt like the direction a teams front office decided to go in.

Most recently- Jerry sloan

vCash
    You think a rookie head coach is going to resign on some sort of naive principle?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    You think a rookie head coach is going to resign on some sort of naive principle?
    no... but not sure a rookie headcoach cares about their reputation.

Considering mark jackson would get another coaching job just as easily as he got this one (with no expierience)- im sure he could spin it that the warriors were a joke, and he was too good to tank. Jeff Van gundy and other commentators would support mark jackson.

jackson quitting would prove to his next employer that he is about winning.... and winning is whats most important. Some organizations think thats a good quality in a coach. Some organizations see a problem with being out of the playoffs for 17 of 18 yrs though.

vCash
    no... but not sure a rookie headcoach cares about their reputation.

Considering mark jackson would get another coaching job just as easily as he got this one (with no expierience)- im sure he could spin it that the warriors were a joke, and he was too good to tank. Jeff Van gundy and other commentators would support mark jackson.

jackson quitting would prove to his next employer that he is about winning.... and winning is whats most important. Some organizations think thats a good quality in a coach. Some organizations see a problem with being out of the playoffs for 17 of 18 yrs though.
    This move was clearly for winning for many seasons, which is why I called being against tanking for one season is a naive and idealistic position. Borderline self-righteousness.

And no, he was no lock for any kind of job. It would be risking his livelihood for foolish idealism.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    This move was clearly for winning for many seasons, which is why I called being against tanking for one season is a naive and idealistic position. Borderline self-righteousness.

And no, he was no lock for any kind of job. It would be risking his livelihood for foolish idealism.
    are you kidding me.... mark jackson has such a name, he could get a job making a couple hundred thousand a yr doing broadcasting. He could have his own radio show in NY city, LMAO he could write a book about how the warriors management wanted him to lose games and how he rose above the opression. He could get involved in the NYC aau scene, or do something with a number of college programs.

vCash
    are you kidding me.... mark jackson has such a name, he could get a job making a couple hundred thousand a yr doing broadcasting. He could have his own radio show in NY city, LMAO he could write a book about how the warriors management wanted him to lose games and how he rose above the opression. He could get involved in the NYC aau scene, or do something with a number of college programs.
    loldude

vCash
    lol

vCash
    jackson has us at 8-6 this year. its an improvement. we have a winning record and people are still hating on the coach?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    There are clear tangible improvements as well.

vCash
    yeeee

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    jackson has us at 8-6 this year. its an improvement. we have a winning record and people are still hating on the coach?
    But it's like likemystylez though...

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast