Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    This is not a problem, people need to stop overreacting to a bad start.

Tyreke is ****ing horrible. He's not a realistic option unless you like losing. Klay has been better, he's younger, and it's ****ing ******** when people say he is not shooting well because him and Curry don't make sense.

It's literally brain dead ******** to want to trade Klay for Tyreke. It's not even trade our player for someone's really good player, it's trade our better, younger player, for this ****** older player.

And frankly, I am pretty sick of hearing that.
    I'm sick of hearing you complain about Tyreke Evans? why dont you start a thread about how you hate Evans and leave people who think he is good alone.

Did Tyreke Evans hit up your girlfriend or something? Why are you so angry? He's not as bad as you say he is, you're not going to convince anyone.

18-5-5 ain't bad.

vCash
    Somebody quote me on that ^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfattahian View Post
    I'm sick of hearing you complain about Tyreke Evans? why dont you start a thread about how you hate Evans and leave people who think he is good alone.

Did Tyreke Evans hit up your girlfriend or something? Why are you so angry? He's not as bad as you say he is, you're not going to convince anyone.

18-5-5 ain't bad.
    http://www.82games.com/0910/09SAC4.HTM

This was his best year. You know how good he was his best year? Bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriors&Niners View Post
    My point is that Klay will always be a jump shooter first and athletically, he has a ceiling on defense. With steph as a jump shooter, we need someone to create easier shots on offense and guard frontcourt players.

Tyreke is not the most efficient player, but look at his talents. He can penetrate and create for others and take time at the 1. IF you look at how teams are playing us, they are pressuring the ball all over the court because they know they don't have to defend the penetration. We need someone who can do that.

A part of making trades is finding value. Your going to have to look at talents b/c teams are rarely going to give up players that everyone is high on. I think that tyreke is a value find in what he brings to the table, especially his athleticism and his ability to complement steph
    All excellent points, couldn't agree more.

I also agree with what you said about him struggling since they moved him away from the 1. He is very athletic and at that height and build he can handle the ball, attack the lane and get to the hoop and finish after contact. That's indisputable...

But it doesn't surprise me that the same guy that hates Evans thinks Rondo is a liability on offense.

Thompson's value might below but so is Evans. Evans value may never be this low again, Especially if he goes to a team that plays him as a point guard and he gets his A-game back. We all know how good he can be when he's at his best, he's dominant.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfattahian View Post
    All excellent points, couldn't agree more.

I also agree with what you said about him struggling since they moved him away from the 1. He is very athletic and at that height and build he can handle the ball, attack the lane and get to the hoop and finish after contact. That's indisputable...

But it doesn't surprise me that the same guy that hates Evans thinks Rondo is a liability on offense.

Thompson's value might below but so is Evans.
    Rondo is exactly average on offense when you consider offensive rebounding.

Tyreke is horrible in all facets of the game. He can't play defense. He is a bulk shooter who misses most of his shot and he can't rebound.

There is nothing to like about Tyreke.

And to suggest Klay is missing wide open shots because Curry is the point is nonsense. He's in a slump. This has nothing to do with Curry. Klay will be fine and Evans will forever be the guy who should not have won the rookie of the year and went on to prove it every single year after that, guy.

vCash
    THompson needs Bogut to help him with his shooting. Bogut can get him some open shots

vCash
    Klay probably will have a good game, I'm just thinking long-term. I think klay's a good player, just not the right fit next to curry who we are committed to.

Also klay is 6 months older than tyreke. so age is not that far apart
    Last edited by Warriors&Niners; 11-20-2012 at 06:13 PM.

vCash
    He probably will. I think klay's a good player, just not the right fit next to curry who we are committed to.
    Nonsense.

People always do this for the first month of the season. Unrealistically low or high stats make people overreact to teams and players.

Once Klay starts turning it on the stupid post like these ones and the even dumber posts wanting Evans will go away.

vCash
    Klay probably will have a good game, I'm just thinking long-term. I think klay's a good player, just not the right fit next to curry who we are committed to.

Also klay is 6 months older than tyreke. so age is not that far apart
    League wise. Evans has more mileage and less room to improve.

vCash
    League wise. Evans has more mileage and less room to improve.

It's not about who's better, but who fits the team better

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    It's not about who's better, but who fits the team better
    yep i agree completely

vCash
    yep i agree completely

Yea. I'm not saying Evans fits the team better or doesn't, I'm not quite sure. I'm just saying in general it's more about who fits the system better than who is a better individual player.

vCash
    Evans is the fourth worst defensive player in the league. Jesus ****ing Christ. I don't know what to say to you crazy folks.

I will give you guys a call on when to trade a better player for a worse player because they "fit the team better." That canned nonsense is beginning to be parroted because Klay started off bad.

vCash
    Evans is the fourth worst defensive player in the league. Jesus ****ing Christ. I don't know what to say to you crazy folks.

I will give you guys a call on when to trade a better player for a worse player because they "fit the team better." That canned nonsense is beginning to be parroted because Klay started off bad.

What? It's about chemistry yo, not who has the best stats. Look at how Denver stayed good after letting Iverson and Melo go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    What? It's about chemistry yo, not who has the best stats. Look at how Denver stayed good after letting Iverson and Melo go.
    not to get too caught up in stats, but individual stats can lie, and melo and iverson are probably 2 of the best examples of that. Corey Maggette is an example from warriors. One player having good stats in a game that results in the other 4 players struggling to play to their strengths.... is not going to help a team. (thats what you see in denver)

denver is a team thats well coached, and they have a bunch of good to very good players... but nobody great. I think they should look to make a trade to try and bring in a potential superstar. They probably should have been involved in the james Harden talks
    A role model if I ever knew one

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast