Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    all the stats and advanced stats in the world are not going to excuse or make up for absolutely horrible decisions in crunch time late game situations.... which are becoming far too common for klay thompson. I understand players make mistakes, and I can understand him struggling on his shooting..... but the guy is an absolute liability out there unless you are in garbage time (thats where klay has looked good in his career... playing last yr for the warriors (tanking)... and scrimages with team USA)
    He was good in the clutch last year before we started tanking. He hit a lot of big shots when we were trying to win.

Off the top of my head, game tying shot vs the kings, 0.0 seconds left. The mental mistakes are not terminal, these are very fixable.

vCash
    its not just klays shooting... infact, im not that worried about that. hes ina slump. not foulin galinari in denver, deciding to shoot the ball last night with 18 seconds on the clock. Those are things that concern me, because I thought klay would be a smart player. This is twice in less than a week now.....
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Yeah, that needs to be fixed.

vCash
    My point is that Klay will always be a jump shooter first and athletically, he has a ceiling on defense. With steph as a jump shooter, we need someone to create easier shots on offense and guard frontcourt players.

Tyreke is not the most efficient player, but look at his talents. He can penetrate and create for others and take time at the 1. IF you look at how teams are playing us, they are pressuring the ball all over the court because they know they don't have to defend the penetration. We need someone who can do that.

A part of making trades is finding value. Your going to have to look at talents b/c teams are rarely going to give up players that everyone is high on. I think that tyreke is a value find in what he brings to the table, especially his athleticism and his ability to complement steph

vCash
    Yes, but the problem with your entire argument is that Tyreke sucks a lot. Not just a little, a lot.

There is no value with Klay for Evans. Klay has a higher ceiling defensively and offensively. And the reason is because Evans is horrible.

vCash
    Yeah, why trade Klay when his value is at it's lowest? Hell why trade him at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    tyreke's avg 18, 5, and 5. You really can't call him an awful player. Also, that's including his awful last year because he was moved to the 3. He would be playing 2 or 1 with us.

vCash
    i would argue this year his value is the highest, with his favorable contract and youth. GMs see the potential and value as a scorer, thats why he got voted by GMs as probable breakout player of this year. I don't think he'll get there regardless of his last poor games

vCash
    Tyreke is awful. We know he is awful. It's not a question. It's not a maybe. It's resounding, please stay the **** away from my team awful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    Yeah, why trade Klay when his value is at it's lowest? Hell why trade him at all?
    Exactly, never sell low.

vCash
    i'm saying this trade in general for this season, typically before the trade deadline when trades are made. I think Klays value is high right now, regardless of his past few games, GMs see potential. I think you make the move this season and keep building proven pieces

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriors&Niners View Post
    i'm saying this trade in general for this season, typically before the trade deadline when trades are made. I think Klays value is high right now, regardless of his past few games, GMs see potential. I think you make the move this season and keep building proven pieces
    Tyreke is not a ****ing proven piece. Jesus christ.

There is no realistic trade involving Klay right now.

You don't make trades for the sake of it.

vCash
    Not saying make trades for the sake of it, I'm saying make the trade while value in a player is high. Two jumpshooters in the backcourt sounds great on paper, but we can see where the problems will always be on offense.

I think klay can play way better than he has recently, but the offense gets stagnant when he takes bad shot selection and lets it affect his defense. I think you can see we need a 2 that can get to the basket and defend. That is the major reason why i think a trade should happen. Regardless of how high you think klay will reach, you can't say he will become someone who gets to the basket on the bounce and creates for others. While tyreke option has flaws (as does any), he does give a realistic option that would complement curry.

vCash
    This is not a problem, people need to stop overreacting to a bad start.

Tyreke is ****ing horrible. He's not a realistic option unless you like losing. Klay has been better, he's younger, and it's ****ing ******** when people say he is not shooting well because him and Curry don't make sense.

It's literally brain dead ******** to want to trade Klay for Tyreke. It's not even trade our player for someone's really good player, it's trade our better, younger player, for this ****** older player.

And frankly, I am pretty sick of hearing that.

vCash
    Klay will have a breakout game against the Nets. Trust me on this.

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast