Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    vCash
    You are a overreacting, debbie downer poster who cries wolf when we lose and have an orgasm when we win.

You have a mancrush on andris biedrins and are jealous because he got bossed up in the backseat and you didnt.

You think you are Hunter Pence but fail to realize you are a fanboy and just love stubble on men who wear tights.

You are a fairweather fan, and you overreact like a 14 year old girl who wont go to school because she has a huge pimple on her nose.

When the Warriors breakout like said pimple, you will be all over them like a six year old attempting to get an autograph from Kobe Bryant. But I, along with many other faithful posters on here, will deny you like Eminem did to Stan outside of Denver, when it was in the cold, six below, four hours and he just said no.

Please, for the love of sanctity in this forum, refrain from being a nuisance to others by being as bipolar as San Francisco's weather, and only be thoughtful and insightful with your posts like a husband on valentines day.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash

"men with stubble in tights..."

Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10

vCash
    Good post. And the southpark eminem comment was funny

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    I have come to the conclusion/assumption that Klay's poor performance may have something to do with his marijuana consumption. I just looked at some of his pics on google as well as an interview with his father and the kid was BAAAAKED yo. Plus, underneath the video was an article of him getting arrested in college for smoking weed.

Klay Thompson is pulling a Tim Lincecum type year thus far, though it's still early. What do Klay and Tim have in common other than their mysteriously bad starts? They both got arrested from marijuana possession. I think it's pretty obvious that The Freak was doped up (not steroids) and that is why he could turn it on and off whenever he wanted too.

I mean Klay knows better than to shoot with 15 seconds left, especially when he's cold. Then there were those 2 free throws he missed against Denver, then he forgot to foul Galanardi. I think Klay has been smoking a little bit too much dope.
    Haha that NorCal cron deezy will do it every time. Washington must have bammer azz sheeot cuz Timmy and Klay are going nuts off these greens

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    You are a overreacting, debbie downer poster who cries wolf when we lose and have an orgasm when we win.

You have a mancrush on andris biedrins and are jealous because he got bossed up in the backseat and you didnt.

You think you are Hunter Pence but fail to realize you are a fanboy and just love stubble on men who wear tights.

You are a fairweather fan, and you overreact like a 14 year old girl who wont go to school because she has a huge pimple on her nose.

When the Warriors breakout like said pimple, you will be all over them like a six year old attempting to get an autograph from Kobe Bryant. But I, along with many other faithful posters on here, will deny you like Eminem did to Stan outside of Denver, when it was in the cold, six below, four hours and he just said no.

Please, for the love of sanctity in this forum, refrain from being a nuisance to others by being as bipolar as San Francisco's weather, and only be thoughtful and insightful with your posts like a husband on valentines day.
    Hahaha ur a funny man

vCash
    That was Curry at his best, Thompson at his worst I've ever seen. I'm glad David Lee decided to show up this season.

Gotta give Riley/Meyers credit, our rookies are legit.

nice to see Green knocking down some outside shots.

I can see Green's minutes going up and Thompson's minutes going down if it continues like this. I really think Klay just needs one good shooting game to get back on track and then he'll be fine.

vCash
    I honestly think the Warriors are one player away from being a championship team. Now of course this is much easier said than done, know that. But if they had a Lebron or Kevin Durant, they would be well on their way to a championship. They have the right pieces. They are rebounding this year, even with Bogut's absence. They have an upcoming great defensive center in festus ezili. They have good role players coming off of the bench. They are playing great defense this year. They have potential to hit 3's even though that hasn't been going for them yet.

I mean you add a Kevin Durant to your line up, then this is what you have...

Curry- Jack- Jenkins
    Barnes- Thompson
    Durant- Rush- Green
    Lee- Landry
    Bogut- Ezili- Biedrins

You have so much length, you can afford to have the softer players such as Lee and Curry because you have size at the 2, 3, and 5. You have defense, rebounding, and a good bench. You have shooters as well. Maybe if they start winning more, that one francghise plsyer will come. But they look to be headed in the right dierection.

vCash
    You could add that a lot of teams are Kevin Durant away from Championship contention.

Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10

vCash
    Just so much effort.

vCash
    What about Klay Thompson for Tyreke Evans and possible draft picks. Tyreke is a combo 1/2 that the kings are looking to dump b/c they do not want to pay him extra money next year. Also, I believe that Tyreke is underrated b/c he plays for the kings and is overshadowed by their lack of consistency/players. He's strong defensively, could play the 2 or 1, but could create for other players. They are both young, but I think Klay got overhyped this offseason for his work with USA. He has lots of room for improvement, but athletically speaking, it seems like he won't ever have the agility and speed to get to the basket.

Since we are committed to Curry for the new contract and we love barnes, ideally klay is the odd man out. Like most, i would want an athletic 2 that can drive and create that is young. Can't think of a more undervalued player than Tyreke (see rookie year) that has upside and is young.

And I think that we could get possible draft picks out of it too.
    Thoughts?

vCash
    Tyreke ****ing sucks.

http://www.82games.com/1213/12GSW5.HTM Klay

http://www.82games.com/1213/12SAC5.HTM Tyreke

Despite Klay's absolutely abysmal start he has still been better than Evans.

Everyone is stupid high on evans in this forum and he is garbage.
    Last edited by Guppyfighter; 11-20-2012 at 04:32 PM.

vCash
    I'd do it just because I think he's a better fit with our surrounding players. He reminded me of DWade his rookie year and with our fans, we could lift him up and motivate him. Playing in front of a packed house every night tends to motivate players I think unless you are Biedrins.

I'd hate to give up Thompson because I can tell he is working on his weaknesses and improving in those areas. He seems to have a good work ethic and he's a lights out shooter. But we already have a lights out shooter in curry and Barnes can shoot so I take Evans. I wouldn't be sure that it's the right decision though, just going on gut instinct.

If we could get Evans without giving up Thompson that would be ideal. It seems like it will be difficult to get him since he plays for our rivals.
    Last edited by sfattahian; 11-20-2012 at 04:37 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfattahian View Post
    I'd do it just because I think he's a better fit with our surrounding players. He reminded me of DWade his rookie year and with our fans, we could lift him up and motivate him. Playing in front of a packed house every night tends to motivate players I think unless you are Biedrins.

I'd hate to give up Thompson because I can tell he is working on his weaknesses and improving in those areas. He seems to have a good work ethic and he's a lights out shooter. But we already have a lights out shooter in curry and Barnes can shoot so I take Evans. I wouldn't be sure that it's the right decision though, just going on gut instinct.
    http://www.82games.com/0910/09SAC4.HTM

Even in Evans best year he was ****** on defense and barely above average on offense. Now he is just ****** on both.

Wanting Evans is like wanting something that is bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    http://www.82games.com/0910/09SAC4.HTM

Even in Evans best year he was ****** on defense and barely above average on offense. Now he is just ****** on both.

Wanting Evans is like wanting something that is bad.
    all the stats and advanced stats in the world are not going to excuse or make up for absolutely horrible decisions in crunch time late game situations.... which are becoming far too common for klay thompson. I understand players make mistakes, and I can understand him struggling on his shooting..... but the guy is an absolute liability out there unless you are in garbage time (thats where klay has looked good in his career... playing last yr for the warriors (tanking)... and scrimages with team USA)
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Klay is a liability currently, you are right. But I don't think he will continue shooting as poorly as this the whole season.

However, Evans career averages suggest him to keep playing just as ****** on offense while maintaining his career averages on defense, which are also ****.

Evans for Klay would be a bad trade. It would be remembered forever as a bad trade.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast