Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 512
  1. #496
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flashwade03 View Post
    night guys ! 2 afternoon here in the philippines ! good win for us ! lets go heat !!!
    yeah boy. sunod, pba. wahaha! i miss watching those games.

    anyway, good thing we were clicking at 3s and lbj was beasting. we could have loss the game with our crappy d and rebounding (29-48 with 21 off rebs). anyone notice that joel anthony somehow made a difference? it seems like it.



  2. #497
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    7,310
    vCash
    1500
    10 years guys, took us 10 years to finally win in denver


    LETS GO HEAT




  3. #498
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,032
    vCash
    1500
    Great game again! As a nugg fan it was great to see this team battle back. Wade still hasn't won here though!

  4. #499
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,824
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_in_Mia_bish View Post
    10 years guys, took us 10 years to finally win in denver
    Sorry for the intrusion. But damn, did not know that.

    I was wondering why Miami were at such good odds for the win. Glad I took that bet

  5. #500
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Land of the sun
    Posts
    3,532
    vCash
    1500
    Faried almost out rebounded the entire team thats crazy

  6. #501
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    14,124
    vCash
    1500
    I'm not going to make a huge fuss about Faried's and the Nuggets rebounding. The Nuggets just have an amazing rebounding team.

    I find this to be a very encouraging win because we somewhat got back to defending the way we know how, and the ball movement for the most part was good and that was without one of our best players and our starting PG. I'm not even upset that Denver came back. We were fatigued and Denver is a very good home team.

  7. #502
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    14,124
    vCash
    1500

    Game 10: Miami Heat (6-3) @ Denver Nuggets (4-4) - WE FINALLY DID IT!

    LeBron apparently suffered a bruised shoulder last night. Nothing too serious I'm reading.

  8. #503
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,891
    vCash
    1503
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    LeBron apparently suffered a bruised shoulder last night. Nothing too serious I'm reading.
    we would never know lol

  9. #504
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Caloocan,Philippines
    Posts
    2,709
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemikz9Clutch View Post
    yeah boy. sunod, pba. wahaha! i miss watching those games.

    anyway, good thing we were clicking at 3s and lbj was beasting. we could have loss the game with our crappy d and rebounding (29-48 with 21 off rebs). anyone notice that joel anthony somehow made a difference? it seems like it.
    hahaha ! gnun ba ? nuod ka live bro pag umuwi ka pinas pra bawing bawi

  10. #505
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    7,310
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull$_F@n90 View Post
    Sorry for the intrusion. But damn, did not know that.

    I was wondering why Miami were at such good odds for the win. Glad I took that bet
    yeah lol all my friends here took it, they lost last year, but they new with our new roster it would be a matter of time lol


    LETS GO HEAT




  11. #506
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    7,310
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    I'm not going to make a huge fuss about Faried's and the Nuggets rebounding. The Nuggets just have an amazing rebounding team.

    I find this to be a very encouraging win because we somewhat got back to defending the way we know how, and the ball movement for the most part was good and that was without one of our best players and our starting PG. I'm not even upset that Denver came back. We were fatigued and Denver is a very good home team.
    yup first in the nba in rebounding i think.

    This was a solid win, considering we were blowing them out earlier until bone headed plays by cole.
    but he did make up for them, so i cant really rage about anything.

    hopefully wade sits out next game as well, i want him to be fully healthy so he can tear the nba a new hole.


    LETS GO HEAT




  12. #507
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    259
    vCash
    1500
    didn't get to see the game, but looking at the stats, it seems our team defense is still way off, and we really need to improve our boxing out/hustle plays on the boards.

  13. #508
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    MIAMI
    Posts
    9,280
    vCash
    1500



  14. #509
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The U
    Posts
    15,617
    vCash
    3500
    Quote Originally Posted by gotoHcarolina52 View Post


    Thank you good sir!

    My American Hero


    KoB Owns My Soul For Life

  15. #510
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The U
    Posts
    15,617
    vCash
    3500
    Is that the first time Spo ever was that happy? I feel like one of the assistants was on PSD reading how much we were *****ing at Spo for keeping Cole in the game, and Spo was relieved that it worked out

    My American Hero


    KoB Owns My Soul For Life

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •