Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    vCash
    And there's his first 2 of the second.

vCash
    Even though that went in, that was horrible offense.

vCash
    Haralabos Voulgaris ‏@haralabob
    "Nobody is going to hand it to us" Doug Collins. "Hold on just a second dougie" Ty Corbin
    lol. dude hates ty.

vCash
    so ugly, ET. what the ****.

vCash
    that was so funny "what a great play by Allen to miss a shot on purpose that badly so that your team can get the offensive board"

vCash
    Is it me, or does Kwame Brown look like an uncoordinated waste of size and space out there on the court. This isnt the first game ive seen him attempt to catch a ball and totally miss and bounce off his hands, or when he messes up on Defense, looks to everyone else like where were you? He is absolutely terrible...I cant imagine there isnt a big 7 footer playing in the D league or over in Europe that would be AS GOOD or a BETTER option than Kwame.

vCash
    Wright only has 5 minutes tonight? Is he hurt, or just out of the loop?

vCash
    Dumb turnover. Can't have that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by airflight38 View Post
    Is it me, or does Kwame Brown look like an uncoordinated waste of size and space out there on the court. This isnt the first game ive seen him attempt to catch a ball and totally miss and bounce off his hands, or when he messes up on Defense, looks to everyone else like where were you? He is absolutely terrible...I cant imagine there isnt a big 7 footer playing in the D league or over in Europe that would be AS GOOD or a BETTER option than Kwame.
    Kwame was big for us tonight.. I don't even want to know how badly Al Jeff would have abused Hawes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya_Clive View Post
    that was so funny "what a great play by Allen to miss a shot on purpose that badly so that your team can get the offensive board"
    Yeah, 4 quarters of Barry has been so painful.

Quote Originally Posted by airflight38 View Post
    Not just you - pretty much the exact scouting report on Kwame. Can't catch, can't shoot, but he's big.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bholly View Post
    Yeah, 4 quarters of Barry has been so painful
    He's is just a weird person imo lol

vCash
    As bad as Kwame was on offense with fumbled balls he made a positive contribution on Defense. Definately a decent asset to have come playoff time an extra big body.
    Turner was invisible half the game, made a few plays but man wish he could be consistant. Nice to see my former H.s teamate Lavoy chip in with a better 2 games.
    JRich despite his contract is winning me over, actually puts in effort on d, can hit the 3 I would give all Youngs mins to him and play D.Wright more. Honestly Nick Young gives me high blood pressure, he just chases his man around aimlessley on d and takes the most awkward shots. Thad young idk how he puts in those shotput horse shots but it sure is nice when they go in!

vCash
    Man, what is it about this team and the inability for anyone to score 30 plus in a game. It's like a curse, you just never see it.

vCash
    Geez, this game just won't end.

vCash
    Good win. Best games of the year for jrich and lavoy to me. Jrue had very good game. Turner had a solid game. Brown played Jefferson well and both youngs had their moments. Good bounceback on an effort standpoint after the last two

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast