Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Best game of the year for jrich.
    Shooting well, playing defense, hitting the glass, moving without the ball.. very complete game thus far

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bholly View Post

But yes, congratulations.
    No need. I do it all the time. Well, whenever warranted.

Just not alot to write about... As your DVR will confirm for you as you re-watch that first half again.

Or...you can choose to write a nice phrase or two about the team's leading scorer. And rebounder.

vCash
    Rebound the ball!!

vCash
    Turner: defend the perimeter please.

vCash

Game 9 (11-16-12): Sixers (4-4) vs. Jazz (4-5)

Wow

vCash
    lol this team sucks

vCash
    now jrue.. win this game for us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    No need. I do it all the time. Well, whenever warranted.

Just not alot to write about... As your DVR will confirm for you as you re-watch that first half again.

Or...you can choose to write a nice phrase or two about the team's leading scorer. And rebounder.
    I have. In this very thread. And in each of the last few game threads too. And, in each case, before someone called me out for not doing it, for what it's worth.

Again, just because I think you're biased doesn't mean I'm biased in the other direction. I'm not arguing JRich is bad and Evan is good. I'm arguing neither is that great. I have no problem praising or criticizing either.

vCash
    I like the Jrue and Turner pick and roll. That has been successful this season, and I'd love to see more of it.

Especially when we are going small with Wright at the four.
    Last edited by Justsomeguy76; 11-16-2012 at 10:02 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bholly View Post
    I have. In this very thread. And in each of the last few game threads too. And, in each case, before someone called me out for not doing it, for what it's worth.

Again, just because I think you're biased doesn't mean I'm biased in the other direction. I'm not arguing JRich is bad and Evan is good. I'm arguing neither is that great. I have no problem praising or criticizing either.
    saying it doesn't make you un biased. you've yet to praise J rich even though he had a great game... nor have you criticized Evan you suck eggs for the most part. all you seem to be doing is arguing the opposite of what I say. and that makes you... sort of creepy.

vCash
    It's just beyond belief that we're up 9 on a decent team after shooting only 2 free throws. Just crazy.

Also amazing how few points we're giving up despite how bad our defense looks so often. Are we just playing at a snail's pace or something? It's bizarre.

vCash
    good looks this quarter Evan. this is what you've never done when your offense sucked in the past. contribute that is all I ask.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    saying it doesn't make you un biased. you've yet to praise J rich even though he had a great game... nor have you criticized Evan you suck eggs for the most part. all you seem to be doing is arguing the opposite of what I say. and that makes you... sort of creepy.
    lololol. After all those times you projected other people onto me to try and argue against something I haven't said, now you're projecting YOURSELF onto me?

See posts 28 and 30 of this thread for me criticizing ET (or rather posting and laughing with a criticism of him) and praising JRich. See every other game thread for more examples of both.

vCash
    Looked for a second there like ET was going to shoot the three and I was pretty unhappy. Then he slipped and I kindof wished he had've, haha. Gross.

vCash
    Holiday 0 points in the second half so far.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast