Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuckey#3 View Post
    Honestly I think Drummond starts after the All-Star break.

Knight
    Singler
    Prince
    Monroe
    Drummond

If not Frank proves to be a delusional person with little man syndrome. Winning ROY or at least being First Team would be great for Dre's confidence going forward.
    Lol maybe it is a little man syndrome and he wants to prove to everyone that the undersized player can succeed with the big boys.

vCash
    Lol.... u mite have a point there
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32:24863792
    Honestly I think Drummond starts after the All-Star break.

Knight
    Singler
    Prince
    Monroe
    Drummond

If not Frank proves to be a delusional person with little man syndrome. Winning ROY or at least being First Team would be great for Dre's confidence going forward.
    Lol maybe it is a little man syndrome and he wants to prove to everyone that the undersized player can succeed with the big boys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Lol.... u mite have a point there
    The new look Pistons:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cbhexlo

vCash
    Should trade Knight too, that guy's a cancer to this team.

Detroit Lions (10-4)
    AAL - Teryl Austin (Defensive Coordinator)

-----
    Detroit Pistons (5-19)
    #MaxMooseMonroe

vCash
    You should be banned for posting that trade.

vCash
    "Andre Drummond claims he isn't aware of the contention he is causing between Pistons coach Lawrence Frank and the fans and media.

As he walked through Philips Arena on Wednesday morning, Drummond said he didn't know anything about fans clamoring for more playing time from the rookie center from UConn.

But even if was aware, Drummond said he is in full agreement with being brought along slowly.

"Who wouldn't want to play more?" he said. "If you love the sport, you love to play, but it just isn't my time.

"I'm a rookie, they're trying to ease my way in and I like what they're doing with me so far in terms of me being prepared for what I need to do. I'm just really excited about that."

Drummond has seen his playing time inch upward. Before Wednesday night's game against the Hawks, he averaged 21.1 minutes per game over the last 10 -- a slight increase over his 18.8 average for the year. His performance is forcing more minutes from Frank.

Drummond played 36 minutes in the Pistons' 126-119 double-overtime loss to Atlanta.

But the minutes are not coming fast enough for many who cite certain advanced stats which say he is one of the best rookies in the league.

"I really don't read the papers or any of the blogs that people write about me," Drummond said. "I just worry about my teammates and my coaching staff that I have here. They're putting my in position to get the best out of me on the floor. I'm happy with where I'm at."

vCash
    and people questioned his attitude lol

Drum is quickly becoming my favorite Piston

vCash
    Him and Monroe are true staple players to build around. Side note though I also love Andre's personality too, hilarious mofo haha!

Detroit Lions (10-4)

-----
    Detroit Pistons (5-19)
    #MaxMooseMonroe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan View Post
    You should be banned for posting that trade.
    Just playing on the whole Frank little man syndrome thing... Chuck Hayes is the shortest Center in league history; Robinson and Lawson are the two shortest players in the league.

vCash
    Makes me wonder where Drummond would be ranked if he gets the minutes Anthony Davis gets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post
    Makes me wonder where Drummond would be ranked if he gets the minutes Anthony Davis gets.
    IMO, its a three man race for the ROY right now between Drummond, Lilliard, and Davis.
    Last edited by GunFactor187; 12-29-2012 at 02:01 AM.

Detroit Lions (10-4)

-----
    Detroit Pistons (5-19)
    #MaxMooseMonroe

vCash
    I think its a two man race. Drummonds the closest looking in.

I think its Lilliards to lose but Id love it if Drummond can atleast finish 2nd in voting.

vCash
    Would be kinda crazy if Lillard dropped off because of hitting the rookie wall and Drummond kept getting stronger from having his minutes monitored so much early on. Would actually make Frank look smart

vCash
    I'm fully convinced that Dre has D12/Shaq type potential. He is 19 and will only keep getting better. And I love how he didn't let bronbron push him around tonight. I think he and Moose will gel eventually. Moose needs to start hitting that midrange shot. It will hopefully get to the point where Moose can draw defenders out of the paint so Dre can posterize at will.

vCash
    The more I look at our youngsters the more they remind me of a young OKC or Memphis. A little more chemistry and they will be a playoff team.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast