Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    vCash
    If I was Drummond Frank is ruining my chance as ROY

vCash
    Andre Drummond had 11 points, 10 rebounds, two steals and two blocks in 22 minutes Thursday.
    By comparison, Drummond's frontcourt mate, Greg Monroe, put up 11 points, 10 rebounds, five assists and no blocks in 35 minutes. Despite Drummond's excellent work in short time, coach Lawrence Frank seemingly refuses to give the rookie more run. Fantasy owners sure wish he'd change his mind, though.
    roto

vCash
    Drummond isn't getting more consistent minutes because he doesn't have the conditioning it takes...yet. People have said the same thing, he looks winded at times, I am okay with him averaging between 22-24 minutes for the season. A guy that big and young is bound to hit that "rookie wall", if he were to log 27+ minutes this far into the season.

vCash
    The conditioning and fatigue is nothing a good nutritionist can't fix, usually when fatigue happens it means that he needs to change something up in his body, whether it'd be having a new diet or a new way of working out. I believe he came into the combine with the highest body fat % at 11% if memory serves me right.
    $9.99

vCash
    I agree, with another off-season, he should be fine. Give him a few more months with Kander, he will be ready.

vCash
    Fatigue is an easy fix... He just needs to get that cardio up and running with Arnie. DRE with another year of development and another 10 min/ game= the best defensive force in the league.

vCash
    I still think you could control his fatigue better and get him more minutes if he was starting.Instead of trying to play him for 12 or 10 mins straight like he has been you could play him for 7 or 8 mins and give him more breaks while also giving him closer to 30 mpg.

vCash
    Kevin Arnovitz, ESPN.com:

Andre Drummond. Remember all those concerns about his motor? We haven’t heard a peep about it lately, which is a further reminder that in any maturation process, there’s a point at the very beginning where the person is callow. He and Greg Monroe will prosper together in what should become a devastating force-and-finesse frontcourt.

James Herbert, Hardwood Paroxysm:

Andre Drummond. Fans, scouts, general managers, writers — we all knew he had the tools. But how many of us can say we were fully confident he’d be this effective this early? Drummond is rebounding and blocking shots as well as almost anyone — not just rookies — on a per-possession basis. He’s been a beast.

Steve McPherson, A Wolf Among Wolves:

Andre Drummond. The chatter before the draft was that Drummond was a limited player who could only do a few things. That was sort of right, but he’s doing those few things stupendously well. In the paint he’s shooting 64 percent and grabbing 13.3 rebounds per 36 minutes. He and Monroe are a formidable frontcourt (when they actually play together).
    http://www.pistonpowered.com/

This guy makes me wet

I can't wait till next year when he works on his conditioning and strength. The dudes a baby and still out muscling everyone out their, imagine when he adds muscle i can't believe this, how we even landed a player like this. i mean,,my goodness

vCash
    I still believe Austin Rivers is going to be good even though he is struggling this year

vCash
    Maybe you didn't watch Austin in college? He sucked . And who cares this is pistons rookie thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMayo View Post
    Maybe you didn't watch Austin in college? He sucked . And who cares this is pistons rookie thread

My bad still learning the rules and regulations but I wouldn't say he sucked though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by King-Henry View Post
    I still believe Austin Rivers is going to be good even though he is struggling this year
    No he's never going to be good Gram. He is going to be a bum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    No he's never going to be good Gram. He is going to be a bum.
    Dat sig...
    $9.99

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor007 View Post
    Dat sig...
    I know

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by King-Henry View Post
    My bad still learning the rules and regulations but I wouldn't say he sucked though
    It Ok sexy

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast