Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    hey..knick fan here. Didn't come to troll or gloat, I have tremendous respect for the spurs players/organization but I'm seeking opinions other than those of knick fans. From the eyes of a spurs fan, do the knicks look legit or not? This is a serious question
    Good game... And so far, I think they are. Not cause they won tonight cause even if they lost, they still stayed close with the Spurs defending Melo about as well as anyone could.

The million dollar question like everyone is saying, is how will they be once Amare comes back. They've had so much success with this lineup. Personally, I think he should come off the bench, but not everyone is capable of checking their ego to do that. If you allow the starters to keep doing what they're doing, then you don't have to worry about chemistry/turnovers that might cause them to dig themselves into a whole and have to fight back late in games like we saw a lot of last year.

Spurs got cold at the worst time, Knicks got hot at the right time. Nothing you can do about it, but it was a pretty entertaining game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeTsGoNyKnIcKs View Post
    Good game guys, u team are the ultimate professionals.
    See u again for one more
    Till next time! Nice win

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    hey..knick fan here. Didn't come to troll or gloat, I have tremendous respect for the spurs players/organization but I'm seeking opinions other than those of knick fans. From the eyes of a spurs fan, do the knicks look legit or not? This is a serious question
    If Melo keeps playing the way he is they're a very good team. It'll be interesting to see how everything plays out when Amare gets back, and their shooters get back to earth. They're also almost certain to start turning the ball over more, because right now they're doing so at a historically low rate. Still, a slight decline and adjustment period going down from unbeatable to still very good is a good trade off. At the very least they're the best Knicks team since 99.

I still think y'all lose to the Grizzlies tonight though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssmush View Post
    no offense but the Spurs are freakin' communists bro. They should get with Stern's capitalist agenda like NOW

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234