Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    29,137
    vCash
    1500

    New Mets Blue Jerseys




    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    30,934
    vCash
    1500
    Hideous. They're softball uniforms.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    29,137
    vCash
    1500
    I disagree, they are far nicer than the black alternate uniforms.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    30,934
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    I disagree, they are far nicer than the black alternate uniforms.
    six of one, half dozen of another.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    22,122
    vCash
    1500
    I like them a lot to be honest.

    But i liked the 'Los Mets' uniforms the last 2 years and they are distinctly similar.
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-15-2012 at 05:19 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    29,137
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    six of one, half dozen of another.
    How can I argue with this guy. I don't know what the **** he's talking about.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    10,400
    vCash
    1500
    Where can I get a Lost Mets shirt????

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    30,934
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    How can I argue with this guy. I don't know what the **** he's talking about.
    That's ok. Neither do I.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Heart of Long Island
    Posts
    7,312
    vCash
    1500
    I actually really like the New York written across the chest. Much better than the black jerseys. Blue N' Orange.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    54,626
    vCash
    1500
    Blacks are coming back too. I'm glad. The blue road uniforms look better than I thought.

    These are beautiful.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Heart of Long Island
    Posts
    7,312
    vCash
    1500
    If they wear blacks on rare occasions and keep it out of the regular uniforms, then that's fine.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    22,122
    vCash
    1500
    It's too bad they will only keep these jerseys probably for the 2013 season.

    I would really like them as alternates from now on.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    54,626
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It's too bad they will only keep these jerseys probably for the 2013 season.

    I would really like them as alternates from now on.
    Why do you say that? I think they are adding it to the line-up for the foreseeable future.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    22,122
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    Why do you say that? I think they are adding it to the line-up for the foreseeable future.
    I get that impression because of the ASG patch on the side.

    I know they could just remove it following next season but it goes with the color scheme and i get that's why they chose these colors in the first place.

    I would hope they keep them, they are really nice jerseys.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    54,626
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I get that impression because of the ASG patch on the side.

    I know they could just remove it following next season but it goes with the color scheme and i get that's why they chose these colors in the first place.

    I would hope they keep them, they are really nice jerseys.
    All of the uniforms are going to have that patch

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •