Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

New Mets Blue Jerseys

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Hideous. They're softball uniforms.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    I disagree, they are far nicer than the black alternate uniforms.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    I disagree, they are far nicer than the black alternate uniforms.
    six of one, half dozen of another.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    I like them a lot to be honest.

But i liked the 'Los Mets' uniforms the last 2 years and they are distinctly similar.
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-15-2012 at 05:19 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    six of one, half dozen of another.
    How can I argue with this guy. I don't know what the **** he's talking about.

vCash
    Where can I get a Lost Mets shirt????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    How can I argue with this guy. I don't know what the **** he's talking about.
    That's ok. Neither do I.

vCash
    I actually really like the New York written across the chest. Much better than the black jerseys. Blue N' Orange.

vCash
    Blacks are coming back too. I'm glad. The blue road uniforms look better than I thought.

These are beautiful.

vCash
    If they wear blacks on rare occasions and keep it out of the regular uniforms, then that's fine.

vCash
    It's too bad they will only keep these jerseys probably for the 2013 season.

I would really like them as alternates from now on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It's too bad they will only keep these jerseys probably for the 2013 season.

I would really like them as alternates from now on.
    Why do you say that? I think they are adding it to the line-up for the foreseeable future.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    Why do you say that? I think they are adding it to the line-up for the foreseeable future.
    I get that impression because of the ASG patch on the side.

I know they could just remove it following next season but it goes with the color scheme and i get that's why they chose these colors in the first place.

I would hope they keep them, they are really nice jerseys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I get that impression because of the ASG patch on the side.

I know they could just remove it following next season but it goes with the color scheme and i get that's why they chose these colors in the first place.

I would hope they keep them, they are really nice jerseys.
    All of the uniforms are going to have that patch

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast