Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Karma, believe in it?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yay

28 50.00%
  • Nay

28 50.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    It's really the only thing I do believe in. It's not religious at all but I believe if you do ****** things to people then bad **** is bound to happen to you. There's no rhyme or reason behind it, more wishful thinking and superstition. Sure, bad **** is gonna happen to them without a doubt, but I think karma, in a sense, is a sort of revenge...and we all love revenge.
    That's exactly what I think of it. Not to bring religion into it, but almost every religion has a form of Karma. Once again I know there is a deeper and more spiritual definition of Karma than what goes around comes around, but we can't discuss it. I do know what it really is and the cliche definitely comes from the actual concept.

I honestly don't think there is a more transparent truth than what goes around comes around! It's like you say...for the most part good things happen to good people and ****ed up things happen to ****** people. I have tons of examples and it's always been true for me. When I'm ****ing up, ****ed up **** happens to me. I work on myself and it works every time! There are plenty of examples of the opposite being true...especially in Hollywood and world of sports but not so much in real life.

A great example of my definition of Karma happened to me Sunday. I drive like an Fn maniac. I haven't gotten a non-dui ticket in over 10 years. Well I got one Sunday for going 76 mph because I was somehow in a 55 zone, limit is 65 in cali. I look at that as good Karma. I got a minor violation and a friendly reminder that I should drive like such an a-hole. I admit I do.

Since the ticket I've been staying under 70. I actually feel different. Karma is a real. My driving was getting to be something I wasn't in control of, I drove crazy because I got used to it and I could. It was just what I did. The last 3 days I have been fine driving normal and just staying behind the car doing the speed limit in front of me. I honestly feel different and I couldn't do that 3 days ago. Karma is real.

I think one thing most humans aren't in tune with is that we are very insignificant as individuals. Small things like the story I just told are the types of things that we should lessons from, but human nature is to think every life is very meaningful. That is actually one of the main concepts of Karma.
    Last edited by Cracka2HI!; 11-21-2012 at 12:35 AM.

vCash
    Lol, that's karma because you got your first ticket in 10 years?

vCash
    Lol none of you know what Karma is.

Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders.
    Fok Jelle Naiers

They`re = contraction of they are
    There = used to describe location
    Their = pronoun used to describe belonging
    Should've = contraction of should have
    Should of = makes no sense at all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Lol, that's karma because you got your first ticket in 10 years?
    No because of the way I felt after.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234