Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Thanksgiving Eve Party!

Thanksgiving eve is a HUGE party night!! Who is going out tonight and what are all of you doing?

Everyone is back from college and my whole group of friends around 20 of us are going to pregame at my house and then hitting up the bars tonight to get ****ED up!!

vCash
    i did that last nite and im still suffering for it

vCash
    Yeah I don't want to be hung over for Thanksgiving so not doing much but tomorrow or Thursday I will!!

vCash
    You guys party for thanksgiving eve?

I'm so excited for football all day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Amburger View Post

That's one advantage that us Canadians get from American Thanksgiving, football all day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jkiddvc20 View Post
    Thanksgiving eve is a HUGE party night!! Who is going out tonight and what are all of you doing?

Everyone is back from college and my whole group of friends around 20 of us are going to pregame at my house and then hitting up the bars tonight to get ****ED up!!
    I would, but i dont turn 21 until next Thursday
    Future Ace

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    That's one advantage that us Canadians get from American Thanksgiving, football all day.
    For this I am thankful

vCash
    Thats really odd. I personally don't get wasted for Thanksgiving, or Thanksgiving eve for that matter. I can say that for Christmas as well. I drink more during Christmas but not too much. However, New Year's eve, that's a whole different thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikekhelxD View Post
    Thats really odd. I personally don't get wasted for Thanksgiving, or Thanksgiving eve for that matter. I can say that for Christmas as well. I drink more during Christmas but not too much. However, New Year's eve, that's a whole different thing.
    its kinda odd until you realize the OP is in college and is 21+

everyone came back from college in his town, so they were meeting up, and of course they gonna hit bars and clubs.

they're not gonna meet up at someone's house, this aint high school anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Amburger View Post

I would say it's the 2nd biggest drinking night of the year, behind New Years Eve.
    Most people don't work on Thanksgiving. And you have to deal with family all day on Thanksgiving, so you drink the night before

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99 View Post
    I would say it's the 2nd biggest drinking night of the year, behind New Years Eve.
    Most people don't work on Thanksgiving. And you have to deal with family all day on Thanksgiving, so you drink the night before
    I think tonight is widely considered the biggest drinking night.

And I am going out tonight. I live in a suburb about 10 miles from a big city (relatively speaking, at least). Since so many people are in town, most go out in our village and it's like a high school reunion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yaswaggin:24414845
    Quote Originally Posted by mikekhelxD View Post
    its kinda odd until you realize the OP is in college and is 21+

everyone came back from college in his town, so they were meeting up, and of course they gonna hit bars and clubs.

they're not gonna meet up at someone's house, this aint high school anymore.
    I guess so. Maybe it's just me not being too far away from home and friends from my teen years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Most of my friends went out but I stayed in...don't see a need to be hungover for thanksgiving and not be able to eat a ridiculous amount of food

#iubb

vCash
    Drank some beer while my wife made pies, then played some video games with my daughter. That was my partying. I do remember the days of getting trashed on Thanksgiving Eve...