Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 121
  1. #106
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    406
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyvine View Post
    I am starting to lean to the ps3 now....
    I think for your needs the PS3 is the best bet.

  2. #107
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Central Europe
    Posts
    1,167
    vCash
    1500
    I'm having both and honestly just take the one you can get cheaper or has the exclusives you like.

    Xbox has an online fee but the online just works better then on my PS3. Also I think there it's more important to look at what you're friends own.

    PS3 has some glaring oversights, why the **** is WLan that slow on it? (my laptop and Xbox both are way faster). It's a pain to download full games and after you downloaded have fun to watch a extremely slow installation (jack and dexter collection was on 48% after 20+ min....

    I like the xbox controller a bit more, especially for Racing games (just can't get used to break/accel over with the right stick, and PS3 triggers are just bad). This is probably because I'm used to the xbox controller.

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    29,146
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagocubsfan View Post
    It's pretty funny how people who defend the 360 have really no arguments too. It's just "Well I don't like movies" Really lol? Then when the new Xbox has bluray they will be like, oh well the 720 has bluray now so we blurays are awesome. Also Microsoft has really no answer to PS Plus. They look like ****ing cheapskates compared to Sony.
    Who is the company who has to give their games away for free because no one buys them?

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    27,818
    vCash
    500
    I have a 360, ps3, Vita, Dreamcast, and top-flight PC

    Suck it console fanboys. All are equally good.

  5. #110
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,975
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    HAHA you are kidding me right? And your free internet sucks. We have a PS3 at work and it's always down or were constantly having to wait for insanely long updates. Most of just bring our xbox's while the PS3 sits there unused.
    Right? What this argument comes down to is... wait... PS3... at work... WTF?! You son of a *****.

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,772
    vCash
    1620
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    Who is the company who has to give their games away for free because no one buys them?
    They are not giving away "their games". Last I checked, Sony didn't publish Dungeon Defenders, King of Fighters 13, or Final Fantasy Tactics among many others. But, keep trying to find some excuse to defend Microsoft lol. Have fun with that 1% back or whatever discount they are giving now, what a joke. (Did you really criticize Sony for giving away games? You're just trying too hard now. People have to buy PS Pus.)

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    at the beach
    Posts
    3,024
    vCash
    1500
    Both are good systems. If your wanting to get into online gaming with other people you'll find more on the 360. I've seen both consoles layouts and the 360 is better built all around for entertainment all though I haven't seen what the PS3 has added lately. It's all about preference. I've owned both systems and I've always liked the 360 better, of course it's easier for me to play with friends online since mostly none of them own a ps3.

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,317
    vCash
    1500
    PS3 is easily the better console, the only thing 360 has on PS3 is the online community. (Which you have to pay for)

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    29,146
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagocubsfan View Post
    They are not giving away "their games". Last I checked, Sony didn't publish Dungeon Defenders, King of Fighters 13, or Final Fantasy Tactics among many others. But, keep trying to find some excuse to defend Microsoft lol. Have fun with that 1% back or whatever discount they are giving now, what a joke. (Did you really criticize Sony for giving away games? You're just trying too hard now. People have to buy PS Pus.)
    You mean the 1% that I really don't care about.

    How do you like having to go on vacation to make the time pass to get updates for your PS3?

    How about not being able to get stable connection playing games online?

    Can you cross chat in game?

    BTW I have a PS3, however you really should tone it down with the bias non sense. As far as giving away games they do. PS+ costs like 50-60 bucks. 3 regular titles and it pays for itself. After that Sony takes a huge hit.

    Guess what? Microsoft has over 40 million users paying 60 dollars a year for their service while Sony is still laying off workers.

  10. #115
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,975
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HaruSoul View Post
    PS3 is easily the better console, the only thing 360 has on PS3 is the online community. (Which you have to pay for)
    This is always what it comes down to. Every single thread. This is all OP needed from the start (although to clarify, it's not just the community, it's the online gaming interface as well: group chat, join game in progress, etc.).

  11. #116
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Central Europe
    Posts
    1,167
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    I have a 360, ps3, Vita, Dreamcast, and top-flight PC

    Suck it console fanboys. All are equally good.
    They have their strength and weaknesses, but overall they do their job really well no matter which console you choose.

    But hey people need to validate their purchases and decisions and if you only own one of those consoles, you want yours to be the better, it's pitiful but normal behavior.

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,772
    vCash
    1620
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    You mean the 1% that I really don't care about.

    How do you like having to go on vacation to make the time pass to get updates for your PS3?

    How about not being able to get stable connection playing games online?

    Can you cross chat in game?

    BTW I have a PS3, however you really should tone it down with the bias non sense. As far as giving away games they do. PS+ costs like 50-60 bucks. 3 regular titles and it pays for itself. After that Sony takes a huge hit.

    Guess what? Microsoft has over 40 million users paying 60 dollars a year for their service while Sony is still laying off workers.
    Sony's Playstation Division is what is salvaging the company. They have made bad decisions towards other parts of their company, but the gaming division has been their most profitable. I don't really care about cross game chat, if I need to chat with someone I could just message them. The games you get from PS+ are like rentals, you don't own them unless you have the service. Sony does not take a huge hit, and it makes them look like they actually care about their customers. What do you say to a family who bought a 360 to primarily watch Netflix? Oh, you have to pay an additional $60 just to watch it on this system. I don't where you are but I get stable connection online most of the time. I'll try to not be as biased anymore, but people that criticize PS + for no reason get me going lol. I would like to get a 360 down the line to get Halo, but I am sticking to the PS3 now since I grew up with the PS brand.

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    at the beach
    Posts
    3,024
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagocubsfan View Post
    Sony's Playstation Division is what is salvaging the company. They have made bad decisions towards other parts of their company, but the gaming division has been their most profitable. I don't really care about cross game chat, if I need to chat with someone I could just message them. The games you get from PS+ are like rentals, you don't own them unless you have the service. Sony does not take a huge hit, and it makes them look like they actually care about their customers. What do you say to a family who bought a 360 to primarily watch Netflix? Oh, you have to pay an additional $60 just to watch it on this system. I don't where you are but I get stable connection online most of the time. I'll try to not be as biased anymore, but people that criticize PS + for no reason get me going lol. I would like to get a 360 down the line to get Halo, but I am sticking to the PS3 now since I grew up with the PS brand.
    Why would anyone buy a 360 to primarily watch Netflix? You can buy a blu ray player for well under $100 to do that. People keep saying that "oh you have to pay to get online with xbox"...and? I do and it's no big deal and so do millions of others. A years services equals to $5 a month. Not exactly breaking the bank.

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Alex Smith's Dick
    Posts
    3,450
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rentzias View Post
    Right? What this argument comes down to is... wait... PS3... at work... WTF?! You son of a *****.
    He (my brother) is an EMT. Is always on halo now at work. I swear he never goes on calls. Douchebag.


    Go Braves/49ers!

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,566
    vCash
    1500
    PS3 has truer graphics and has the blu ray but since regular blu ray players are cheap now then it doesn't really matter much. I prefer Xbox.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •