Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 121
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,821
    vCash
    1620
    I wonder what it would take for the PS4 to take Sony on top again. I mean they absolutely destroyed the competition with the PS2. So what would make you guys consider getting a PS4 over a 720?
    Last edited by chicagocubsfan; 11-16-2012 at 09:44 AM.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kris Medlen's Bed
    Posts
    10,341
    vCash
    1500
    I also cant stand the PS3 controller. The analog sticks being offset is more natural.


    The Cult of Gattis

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bergen CO. NJ
    Posts
    4,200
    vCash
    1500
    haha I was kidding about the wii. Crap games, plus who wants to work out while gaming in all honesty.


    I love Xbox 360 so I would recommend that but PS3 does get free multiplayer
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

    12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

    Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,821
    vCash
    1620
    Wii actually has some really great games if you look past all the fitness crap.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, Ca
    Posts
    7,602
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagocubsfan View Post
    I wonder what it would take for the PS4 to take Sony on top again. I mean they absolutely destroyed the competition with the PS2. So what would make you guys consider getting a PS4 over a 720?
    They need a trump card.

    Mircosoft & Halo have paved the way for Xbox over the years & PS3 doesn't necessarily have that go to Franchise IMO. Uncharted, The Show, Infamous, Metal Gear Solid & God of War are all great series but they don't have the cult following Halo has amassed.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,821
    vCash
    1620
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous916 View Post
    They need a trump card.

    Mircosoft & Halo have paved the way for Xbox over the years & PS3 doesn't necessarily have that go to Franchise IMO. Uncharted, The Show, Infamous, Metal Gear Solid & God of War are all great series but they don't have the cult following Halo has amassed.
    Yeah I agree. But what's funny is that the PS3 has actually sold more than the 360. Sony just has terrible marketing. Also, I think Microsoft's head start on Sony was also a big reason why it's more popular in the states.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    19,235
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    I also cant stand the PS3 controller. The analog sticks being offset is more natural.
    I disagree, it's actually the opposite for me. It's all a matter of what you're used to though I guess.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS



  8. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    17,328
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 76ersai0309 View Post
    I've had both.. Have had the ps3 3 times and have sold it a couple months later each time. 360 ftw.
    Same here

    3 time owner of ps3
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    9,712
    vCash
    1500
    I've had both. PS3 blows Xbox out of the water. I couldn't leave my Xbox on for longer then 5 hours without worrying about it overheating while my PS3 can stay on all day if I want or forget.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, Ca
    Posts
    7,602
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I've had both. PS3 blows Xbox out of the water. I couldn't leave my Xbox on for longer then 5 hours without worrying about it overheating while my PS3 can stay on all day if I want or forget.
    PS3 blows Xbox out of the water because you're paranoid that your Xbox will overheat? Right.....

    Haven't had a single problem with my Xbox overheating but that's also because I download every game onto the hard drive before playing
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    29,159
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagocubsfan View Post
    Yeah I agree. But what's funny is that the PS3 has actually sold more than the 360. Sony just has terrible marketing. Also, I think Microsoft's head start on Sony was also a big reason why it's more popular in the states.
    Actually it hasn't. It has sold more around the world minus North America. However North America is a bigger console market share than all the other markets combined and that is what keeps Microsoft ahead of Sony.

    But Microsoft has about 2-3 million more consoles sold over Sony.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Heart of Long Island
    Posts
    7,312
    vCash
    1500
    Better graphics/free online/blue ray - PS3

    Better online/more popular/Halo fan - 360

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,821
    vCash
    1620
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    Actually it hasn't. It has sold more around the world minus North America. However North America is a bigger console market share than all the other markets combined and that is what keeps Microsoft ahead of Sony.

    But Microsoft has about 2-3 million more consoles sold over Sony.
    I meant to say that the PS3 has sold at a faster rate than the 360. It's pretty awesome that they have that close of a margin after the terrible outset pricing, and the 360 had a year on it. Also, no, the US doesn't have a bigger share then ALL of the markets combined. The PS3's lead in Europe is what has helped them get this close to the 360.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    52,690
    vCash
    1500
    360>PS3. If you are a real gamer get 360. If you are casual gamer go with PS3.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,821
    vCash
    1620
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    360>PS3. If you are a real gamer get 360. If you are casual gamer go with PS3.
    lol. ok. I guess I am not a real gamer then. You really showed me. Have fun with Halo 15, Kinect, and a month early on Call of Duty DLC.
    Last edited by chicagocubsfan; 11-16-2012 at 05:49 PM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •