Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I wonder what it would take for the PS4 to take Sony on top again. I mean they absolutely destroyed the competition with the PS2. So what would make you guys consider getting a PS4 over a 720?
    Last edited by chicagocubsfan; 11-16-2012 at 09:44 AM.

vCash
    I also cant stand the PS3 controller. The analog sticks being offset is more natural.

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    haha I was kidding about the wii. Crap games, plus who wants to work out while gaming in all honesty.

I love Xbox 360 so I would recommend that but PS3 does get free multiplayer
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    Wii actually has some really great games if you look past all the fitness crap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagocubsfan View Post
    I wonder what it would take for the PS4 to take Sony on top again. I mean they absolutely destroyed the competition with the PS2. So what would make you guys consider getting a PS4 over a 720?
    They need a trump card.

Mircosoft & Halo have paved the way for Xbox over the years & PS3 doesn't necessarily have that go to Franchise IMO. Uncharted, The Show, Infamous, Metal Gear Solid & God of War are all great series but they don't have the cult following Halo has amassed.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous916 View Post
    They need a trump card.

Mircosoft & Halo have paved the way for Xbox over the years & PS3 doesn't necessarily have that go to Franchise IMO. Uncharted, The Show, Infamous, Metal Gear Solid & God of War are all great series but they don't have the cult following Halo has amassed.
    Yeah I agree. But what's funny is that the PS3 has actually sold more than the 360. Sony just has terrible marketing. Also, I think Microsoft's head start on Sony was also a big reason why it's more popular in the states.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    I also cant stand the PS3 controller. The analog sticks being offset is more natural.
    I disagree, it's actually the opposite for me. It's all a matter of what you're used to though I guess.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 76ersai0309 View Post
    I've had both.. Have had the ps3 3 times and have sold it a couple months later each time. 360 ftw.
    Same here

3 time owner of ps3
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    I've had both. PS3 blows Xbox out of the water. I couldn't leave my Xbox on for longer then 5 hours without worrying about it overheating while my PS3 can stay on all day if I want or forget.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I've had both. PS3 blows Xbox out of the water. I couldn't leave my Xbox on for longer then 5 hours without worrying about it overheating while my PS3 can stay on all day if I want or forget.
    PS3 blows Xbox out of the water because you're paranoid that your Xbox will overheat? Right.....

Haven't had a single problem with my Xbox overheating but that's also because I download every game onto the hard drive before playing
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagocubsfan View Post
    Yeah I agree. But what's funny is that the PS3 has actually sold more than the 360. Sony just has terrible marketing. Also, I think Microsoft's head start on Sony was also a big reason why it's more popular in the states.
    Actually it hasn't. It has sold more around the world minus North America. However North America is a bigger console market share than all the other markets combined and that is what keeps Microsoft ahead of Sony.

But Microsoft has about 2-3 million more consoles sold over Sony.

vCash
    Better graphics/free online/blue ray - PS3

Better online/more popular/Halo fan - 360

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    Actually it hasn't. It has sold more around the world minus North America. However North America is a bigger console market share than all the other markets combined and that is what keeps Microsoft ahead of Sony.

But Microsoft has about 2-3 million more consoles sold over Sony.
    I meant to say that the PS3 has sold at a faster rate than the 360. It's pretty awesome that they have that close of a margin after the terrible outset pricing, and the 360 had a year on it. Also, no, the US doesn't have a bigger share then ALL of the markets combined. The PS3's lead in Europe is what has helped them get this close to the 360.

vCash
    360>PS3. If you are a real gamer get 360. If you are casual gamer go with PS3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    360>PS3. If you are a real gamer get 360. If you are casual gamer go with PS3.
    lol. ok. I guess I am not a real gamer then. You really showed me. Have fun with Halo 15, Kinect, and a month early on Call of Duty DLC.
    Last edited by chicagocubsfan; 11-16-2012 at 05:49 PM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast