Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm not saying all people that play PS3 aren't real gamers, there are some real talented players on the PS3, but they aren't as frequent compared to the 360. Everyone knows the quality of play on the 360 is better because it's better competition.

I know a lot of casual gamers on the PS3 because it's free to play online so they don't feel the need to play it often to get their money's worth. If you are a more hardcore gamer, I say go for the 360 over the PS3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    I'm not saying all people that play PS3 aren't real gamers, there are some real talented players on the PS3, but they aren't as frequent compared to the 360. Everyone knows the quality of play on the 360 is better because it's better competition.

I know a lot of casual gamers on the PS3 because it's free to play online so they don't feel the need to play it often to get their money's worth. If you are a more hardcore gamer, I say go for the 360 over the PS3.
    I am not a competitive gamer most of the time. My favorite games are RPG's and platformers , not really into that much FPS's. So that doesn't matter to me. Oh and 1-800-STFU will rip you for trying to be competitive on a console game in 3...2...1

vCash

Competitive gamer= no lifer

vCash

Competitive and hardcore in what? COD? Thats a party game, not a competitive game.

FPS's ARE NOT competitive on consoles. I've said this a million times. If you look at where the sponsorships and money is in competitive gaming they agree with me. The money is in Starcraft 2, MOBA's, and formally CS 1.6 and Quake Live. All PC games. The only console competitive games are fighting games and thats only if you have a arcade stick.

Sure there are sponsors and competitions for the likes of COD and Halo, but they aren't close to as popular and people aren't winning 10,000+ for a major tourney like the latter.

The absolute only difference between consoles is the 360 has more kiddies with mics you have to mute, or guys with the name xXx420QUIKSCOPExXx that yell about how high they are or try to 1v1 you like it means something.
    Last edited by 1-800-STFU; 11-17-2012 at 08:45 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yaswaggin View Post
    Competitive gamer= no lifer
    In South Korea competitive Starcraft players would get commericials, endorsements, and were essentially treated as star athletes. Many are rich as hell and set for life. All for playing a game.

It's happened for a few people in Starcraft 2 in the US now as well, although I think it's more of a bubble than sustainable.

Why fault someone for doing what they enjoy? It's absolutely no different than watching sports for a long period of time. You're both just sitting there staring at a screen.
    Last edited by 1-800-STFU; 11-17-2012 at 08:42 AM.

vCash
    I would be a competitive gamer if I was good enough. I would accept having no life.

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 76ersai0309 View Post
    I ****ed your mom
    Papa is that you?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    There was that DOTA 2 Tourny recently & the winner won like a million bucks or something crazy.

vCash
    I'm pretty competive in Kinectables and I don't care what 1-800-STFU says because that sissy won't 1v1 me.

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous916 View Post
    Papa is that you?
    Yes. Now go to your room.

and take off your clothes. Ill be there soon.

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yaswaggin View Post
    PS3: online is very fun and FREE

plays blue ray discs

Don't have to pay to replace batteries on controller

Plus I see you like sports games, ps3 has MLB the show while 360 has garbage

I myself only play nba 2k atm online is great since no hacking and you could still chat with people

Also Internet and Netflix are free to use as long as you are Netflix customer

I reccomend you get headphones or Bluetooth ( a microphone) so you can talk to people online
    this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    this
    But alot of that 360 can do...

Without paying for a mic. I for one never pay for batteries.

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 76ersai0309 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    this
    But alot of that 360 can do...

Without paying for a mic. I for one never pay for batteries.
    Do you have MLB the show?

Do you have free online?

Do you have a controller that doesn't need batteries ?(regular or rechargeable)

Do you have free Netflix (360 needs Xbox live to play Netflix) ?

Do you have blue ray capability?

Do you have a hack free online environment? (because of you, there was no more crew in nba 2k)

Do you have 3D capability?

Do you have an online environment where most gamers are mature and not 13 year olds?

Answer is no to all of them

Now Gtfo

vCash
    You must be forgetting possibly the largest breach of security in history last year.... Simply because Sony was too stupid to listen to the warnings.

But yeah, I'll GTFO
    Last edited by Infamous916; 11-18-2012 at 11:21 AM.

vCash
    I have both in my house and barely touch xbox. I probaly only played it 4x since I have had it.
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast