Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Help, 360 or PS3?

I havent had a console since ps2, so since my bday is coming up i have decided to get one.

I don't know anybody who play's online, so the ''get what your mates have'' doesn't apply to me. That said, i will like to play online against random people since playing against the computer or story-mode can get tedious.

I am not a huge gamer so will only play occasionally (maybe weekends). The games i want to play are, NBA 2K13, FIFA 13, CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS2 and GTA V when that comes out.

I also don't want something too expensive since the next generation of consoles will be coming out soon.

Which one do you recommend for me?

vCash
    Get yo popcorn!

vCash
    Ps3 all u needed to say was your a casual gamer. I only play a little here and there so I don't wanna pay for online like xbox n I think ps3 is better for more things.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Get yo popcorn!
    ............?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekCzajkowski View Post
    Ps3 all u needed to say was your a casual gamer. I only play a little here and there so I don't wanna pay for online like xbox n I think ps3 is better for more things.
    Hmmm maybe

vCash
    I owned both but IMO PS3 is really a one of a kind console. Plays blu ray for you as well. I I say if you are just a casual gamer take PS3, Xbox excel on its strong community game which im not really that fond of.

vCash
    you should get the wii
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    PS3: online is very fun and FREE

plays blue ray discs

Don't have to pay to replace batteries on controller

Plus I see you like sports games, ps3 has MLB the show while 360 has garbage

I myself only play nba 2k atm online is great since no hacking and you could still chat with people

Also Internet and Netflix are free to use as long as you are Netflix customer

I reccomend you get headphones or Bluetooth ( a microphone) so you can talk to people online

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyvine View Post
    ............?
    Thats pretty much the response to 90% of his posts but I prefer 360. It's a little more user friendly and the online (it does cost) is much better

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    You should probably get a PS3. No need to pay for playing online, when you already said its occasional. It has blu ray so even when the PS4, Xbox come out you can use it for that, at the least. If you had a ton of friends with 360, I'd say go with that.

vCash
    And do NOT get the Wii

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    And do NOT get the Wii
    I would only consider getting it for a few titles they have, but that would be after I had a PS or Xbox. But yeah, Wii gets blown out the water.

vCash
    If you don't have a console right now then the obvious choice is to wait 3 days and get the Wii U.

Not going to have the background of video games as the PS3 or 360, but in 3 days it will be the best console out there by a good margin, and will be such for at least a year possibly longer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman* View Post
    You should probably get a PS3. No need to pay for playing online, when you already said its occasional. It has blu ray so even when the PS4, Xbox come out you can use it for that, at the least. If you had a ton of friends with 360, I'd say go with that.
    It is actually cheaper to get the 360

I am in the UK and it costs 190 for xbox 360 with xbox live for one year (Amazon price).

The PS3 costs 230 on its own on Amazon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poodski View Post
    If you don't have a console right now then the obvious choice is to wait 3 days and get the Wii U.

Not going to have the background of video games as the PS3 or 360, but in 3 days it will be the best console out there by a good margin, and will be such for at least a year possibly longer.
    i dont want a will u. I want a proper console, not a family console.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast