Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Just last week I got one from 7/11 and like 2 hours in I was working out and I had to kneel because I was having trouble breathing and my vision was becoming blurry and it felt like my heart was about to explode. This feeling lasted about 5-10 minutes and then I was fine....Probably gonna stay away from it now and go another route.
    chew on two baby aspirin and drink a cup of coffee

better than an energy drink or energy shot or whatever you kids are doing now a days
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Just last week I got one from 7/11 and like 2 hours in I was working out and I had to kneel because I was having trouble breathing and my vision was becoming blurry and it felt like my heart was about to explode. This feeling lasted about 5-10 minutes and then I was fine....Probably gonna stay away from it now and go another route.
    Dude like the exact same thing happened to me last year. They were handing them out on finals week at my college last year. I drank half of one before playing some pickup basketball and things started getting weird. I was having trouble breathing and my heart started beating quick. Then the lights in the gym got really bright and I felt like I was going to pass out. Needless to say I won't be having an energy drink again.

vCash
    My friend bought me one of these about a year ago. Didn't do **** for me but then again, none of the energy drinks or things like that ever effect me. I guess it's a good thing.

vCash
    I've had two in my life - am I screwed?

vCash
    I'e had 3 my entire life. 1 was before a party i was already really tired from baling hay. and 2 were before baling straw last summer on a small amount of sleep (on different days)

I'm not a big fan of energy drinks in general. I only drink a few a year because all of them are really unhealthy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    spontaneous abortions- now that's a good band name
    No kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    Im not sure why someone who is pregnant would think 5 hour energy is ok lol
    Exactly.

vCash
    Drank this once and never touched it again... however we don't need the FDA telling us how awful it is. If you can't figure that out yourself then you deserve what you get. This stuff is like chemical gunk.
    Son, you just don't get it, i'm talking bout TWTW!

vCash
    Also I just want to add that I gave up caffeine about a month ago.... No more sweet tea or soft drinks. I have already lost 10 pounds and feel better than I have in a long time.

vCash
    It taste like **** IMO but it damn does it work.

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller:24340125
    Also I just want to add that I gave up caffeine about a month ago.... No more sweet tea or soft drinks. I have already lost 10 pounds and feel better than I have in a long time.
    Hell yeah, it's amazing how much of a difference simply not drinking soda and the like can make. I lost a good 15-20 lbs in 2 months. Besides milk or OJ/apple juice at breakfast, I only drink vitamin water 0 or just plain water throughout the day. Ocassionally I have a craving for a good old carbonated beverage so I'll have a Sprite or ginger ale with dinner here and there, but I can't even remember the last time I drank a coke, pepsi, mt dew etc.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    These help me focus more then give me energy. Really help if you have to work through a hangover.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    I've had two in my life - am I screwed?
    yes

vCash
    Why are old people and pregnant whores drinking this?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    Why are old people and pregnant whores drinking this?
    My best guess would be that they think that it'll work for anyone regardless of their situation. Pregnant women would think that just because it's in a little bottle, it's not as harmful as say an average cup of coffee, caffeine-wise.

vCash
    Never have drank an energy drink. Know plenty of people who do, though. Hopefully these new warnings about them will turn them off the product.
    Favourite Teams:

Boston Red Sox: 63-80, games this week vs. Orioles (3), Royals (4)
    Indianapolis Colts: 0-1, Week 2 vs. Eagles
    Minnesota Timberwolves: New team, hoping for good things this season.
    Ottawa Senators: 37-31-14, season over, free agency begins this week.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast