Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Drummond will be better than Ross. But Ross is probably a solid starter in this league. Dorrell Wright type of player.
    I think he'll be much better then that. From what I've seen, he does have a pretty good handle, he just uses it to create space for his J as opposed to driving.

I still think an Eddie Jones/Michael Finley type of player is what he'll be; not bad for an 8th pick.

vCash
    Durrant
    We are Anonymous,
    We are Legion,
    We do not forgive,
    We do not forget,
    Expect us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FriedTofuz View Post
    he passed on drummond simply because we have a longjam at the 4 and drafted big val the year before. Im no scout, nor did I even watch much NCAA, but drummon was a legit talent, you couldnt pass him on even if you had depht at your frountcourt. I would've rather seen drummond rot on the bench than terrance ross. BC ****ED UP .
    Drummond didnt play well at all at UCONN. He's the definition of boom/bust, still is.
    Finally,
    A Sig With Class.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GodsSon View Post
    I think he'll be much better then that. From what I've seen, he does have a pretty good handle, he just uses it to create space for his J as opposed to driving.

I still think an Eddie Jones/Michael Finley type of player is what he'll be; not bad for an 8th pick.
    He has the potential for it, but I don't think he'll be a good enough offensive player to be an Eddie Jones/Michael Finley type player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FriedTofuz View Post
    he passed on drummond simply because we have a longjam at the 4 and drafted big val the year before. Im no scout, nor did I even watch much NCAA, but drummon was a legit talent, you couldnt pass him on even if you had depht at your frountcourt. I would've rather seen drummond rot on the bench than terrance ross. BC ****ED UP .
    B.C didn't think the Raptors could develop him meh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    There were 3 people that were considered #1 picks that draft.

LaMarcus Aldridge, Adam Morrison, and Andrea Bargnani.

Tell me where he made the mistake.

He didn't pick Aldridge because he's redundant to Bosh. He didn't pick Morrison because BC wasn't sold on him.

Without hindsight, it was a good pick.
    Or it was a horrible draft year and it would have been better if the 2007 season wasn't such a success.

vCash
    Imagine a rebuild with Lillard and Val. The development of Derozan and maybe traded Bargs for a lottery pick. BC will regret speeding up the rebuild..

Blue Jays Season

Ottawa Senators
    Toronto Raptors
    Toronto Blue Jays
    Cincinnati Bengals

vCash
    BC should Follow AA mind of thinking..Always go take the player with biggest potential rather than safe picks and pick them for needs.

Blue Jays Season

Ottawa Senators
    Toronto Raptors
    Toronto Blue Jays
    Cincinnati Bengals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by La11 View Post
    BC should Follow AA mind of thinking..Always go take the player with biggest potential rather than safe picks and pick them for needs.
    We haven't even seen any of AA's draft picks play in the majors yet.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    We haven't even seen any of AA's draft picks play in the majors yet.
    He has turned them into good veteran players. I still hate the Quincy Acy pick. They drafted him for his hustle toughest but his ceiling is low. I don't get why they always get crappy no ceiling players in the second round when he could have gotten Quincy Miller with potential. I know its only the second round but at least pick a player with higher potential.

Blue Jays Season

Ottawa Senators
    Toronto Raptors
    Toronto Blue Jays
    Cincinnati Bengals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    Or it was a horrible draft year and it would have been better if the 2007 season wasn't such a success.
    Yea, the 2006 draft in comparison to others looks way inferior. But at the time, BC didn't make any mistakes drafting Bargnani.

vCash
    He has turned them into good veteran players. I still hate the Quincy Acy pick. They drafted him for his hustle toughest but his ceiling is low. I don't get why they always get crappy no ceiling players in the second round when he could have gotten Quincy Miller with potential. I know its only the second round but at least pick a player with higher potential.
    You can't really compare basketball with baseball.

Quincy Miller's has already had knee surgery and his athleticism was never that great to begin with.

Let's wait and see before judging Colangelo on the Acy pick. He's a great athlete and as you said plays with hustle, those players normally find a place in the league at some point in their careers.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Can't compare 2 different sports.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick O View Post
    hmmm i know they are second round picks... but i hate how so many (not just with toronto) in general just never get the chance to prove they can play... Isaiah washington was the 60th pick and has so far been a solid player. marc gasol was 48th. and there are countless others ... not saying they would be good. but i hate drafting someone and never giving them a chance... i hope Acy at least gets some PT eventually
    This. I hope Acy ends up getting some playing time, he seems to be a Reggie Evans type of player but with more athleticism.

And on another note, wasn't Gilbert Arenas a second rounder as well? Cause man, that guy could play, before that whole stupid incident though.

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura View Post
    This. I hope Acy ends up getting some playing time, he seems to be a Reggie Evans type of player but with more athleticism.

And on another note, wasn't Gilbert Arenas a second rounder as well? Cause man, that guy could play, before that whole stupid incident though.
    hes got the facial hair too .. aha but arenas was selected 30th overall but ya round 2 aha .. but ya i loved Acy at baylor. i dont know if hes REALLY a reggie evans because Acy is crazy athletic. id love to see what he can do
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast