Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Grizz win1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Ewing33 View Post
    Great team this team is.. Great game, got me screaming and entertained.. This roster will go far in the playoffs.

BTW this team is my bandwagon team now. I absoustly love the way the team plays. Congrats on the win!
    Thanks man. We can use all the recruits that'll join up !! We do have a really, really good team this year. And I am SOOOOO excited about it !
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Hats off to the Knicks for their undefeated run. We'll both be red hot come March when we play up there. I might have to snag some tickets and stay with a friend. Hmmmmm. Doable.
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

vCash
    Good game. You guys are the real deal. Our guys tried to come back but fell short. Until next time

vCash
    Good game, doodz.

The Grizzlies are my favorite team out west. I was really excited when they got Randolph and I wish we hadn't traded him away for nothing. Hope to see y'all in the Finals!

vCash
    Good win for the grizz! Another good showing from the bench last night. Avoid the letdown game against Charlotte

-And to the soft schedule point,

Miami- Obviously it was a special night for the knicks, they were destined to win
    philly- easy matchup with no bynum
    dallas- good win for knicks but dallas currently overacheiving without dirk
    orlando- lol
    SA- good win

I never said it was the easiest schedule ever. Just that people were over rating them. It's not like they beat the powers in the NBA

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezy View Post
    Good game. You guys are the real deal. Our guys tried to come back but fell short. Until next time
    'Til March !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    Good game, doodz.

The Grizzlies are my favorite team out west. I was really excited when they got Randolph and I wish we hadn't traded him away for nothing. Hope to see y'all in the Finals!
    You know, I'd much rather have a series with you guys than the Heat. I know it must have been intense during that game last Sunday with the Heat, but last night was like a playoff intensity. It was a great crowd and great atmosphere.
    I can see that would make for a terrific series.........but we have to get past a few teams in the West first

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123