Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Grizz v knicks 11/16/12

V

The Memphis Grizzlies (6-1) will host the NY Knicks (6-0)
    on Friday night . The Grizz showed a tour de force in knocking off OKC at OKC Wednesday night, while NY traveled Thursday to San Antonio to play the Spurs and had a pretty loud win.
    The Friday game will be HUGE .

ESPN 8:30PM CST
    92.9 FM

GO GRIZZLIES !!!!!!
    Last edited by mzgrizz; 11-16-2012 at 12:45 AM.
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Another game on ESPN? looks like the grizz finally get some recognition! Don't let it get to your heads guys. Go out there and lay a whoopen on the knicks who have gone undefeated so far. Expose them for the soft schedule they have played thus far.

I wont be able to post the first half but i will be in the second half

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    We'll have have a blank-ish thread going for awhile, but I'll post some while I'm there.
    Line going to us, but Shhhhhhhhh ! Maybe they won't let it go to their heads
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

vCash
    Well ZBO vs Melo at the 4th that's pretty weird.

Anyways I think we have this just PWN it down low.

vCash
    Come on Grizz !!! Don't let this go to your heads!!!
    Each day, another way , to WIN

vCash
    We should play very motivated with the undefeated knicks coming into the grindhouse! No easy W's in the Grindhouse!!!

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash

Grizz v knicks 11/16/12

Good luck fellas should be a great game. Idk if melo still gonna go at the four cuz we will get destroyed on the boards

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HYFR View Post
    Good luck fellas should be a great game. Idk if melo still gonna go at the four cuz we will get destroyed on the boards
    People 4get how strong Melo is. Not to mention how a lot off PF's and Centers like to bring the ball down when going up to the basket. Melo loves to swipe at the ball to create steals. And looking at the other side of this, Randolph will be in foul trouble if he is guarding Melo, which leads me to believe memphis will have to go with another line up. The knicks pose more match up problems for a lot of teams

vCash

Soft?

Quote Originally Posted by MrfadeawayJB View Post
    Another game on ESPN? looks like the grizz finally get some recognition! Don't let it get to your heads guys. Go out there and lay a whoopen on the knicks who have gone undefeated so far. Expose them for the soft schedule they have played thus far.

So... The Knicks just beat the Spurs at S. Antonio while you were resting but a Loss will "expose them for the soft schedule"?!?!?

And the only reason for the 6-0 is the soft schedule... Any team should do that with Miami and Dallas at home, Spurs at S. Antonio and Philly twice in back-to-back nights...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrfadeawayJB View Post

Soft?? What games were you watching..??what a joke

vCash
    We don't run all that BS SAS runs no pick rolls.

We play Defense and PWN it inside the Clippers beat us because Crawford shot 75% from the field.If the Knicks beat us is because they go crazy from 3 and that's very possible.

vCash
    at this point, I am just hoping the Knicks lose so I don't have to open up PSD every day and see 5 new threads about them.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    at this point, I am just hoping the Knicks lose so I don't have to open up PSD every day and see 5 new threads about them.

vCash
    Saw a bunch of the Knicks at the Peabody Hotel today when I went for a meeting. They were walking around the mezzanine and enjoying watching the crowd and the Peabody ducks come out for their swim. Unnerving to see the rivals up close on game day......hope that's a good sign .

vCash
    Good luck fellas its going to be a good game

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast