Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Yay for Obama!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    254
    vCash
    1500

    Yay for Obama!

    Im so glad that Obama has won the presidency!

    Now my food stamp allowance will certainly increase! Since I do not like to work, and choose not to, food stamps are vital if I want to get my beer and cigarettes!

    I like the fact that he doesnt make me work, and I could just get free food stamps and very cheap housing! Working is hard, and takes alot of time so I really dont want to do it! But with my favorite president Barack, I dont have to!

    My cousin from Mexico is coming home with some grocereys (bought via food stamps), and we re going to have a paarrttttaayyyyy. My cousin and I have been chillen home for months watching the Price is Right and Honey Boo Boo every day eating cheese balls and drinken beer! Theres nothing like day time drinken am I wrong!

    So praise our president!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    41,161
    vCash
    1500
    Yay for people who understand nothing.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    10,218
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger11 View Post
    Im so glad that Obama has won the presidency!

    Now my food stamp allowance will certainly increase! Since I do not like to work, and choose not to, food stamps are vital if I want to get my beer and cigarettes!

    I like the fact that he doesnt make me work, and I could just get free food stamps and very cheap housing! Working is hard, and takes alot of time so I really dont want to do it! But with my favorite president Barack, I dont have to!

    My cousin from Mexico is coming home with some grocereys (bought via food stamps), and we re going to have a paarrttttaayyyyy. My cousin and I have been chillen home for months watching the Price is Right and Honey Boo Boo every day eating cheese balls and drinken beer! Theres nothing like day time drinken am I wrong!

    So praise our president!
    I know that you're happy because your guy won, but don't gloat.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,237
    vCash
    1500
    Damn libs. Oh and you cant buy cigs with food stamps anymore at least in Minnesota.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    41,161
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Damn libs. Oh and you cant buy cigs with food stamps anymore at least in Minnesota.
    Between this guy, longhornfan, and that jmoney fellow, you cons are looking turrible here lately!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    254
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    I know that you're happy because your guy won, but don't gloat.
    Sorrry, I'm just sso glad Obama won!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,237
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Between this guy, longhornfan, and that jmoney fellow, you cons are looking turrible here lately!
    I thought people like jmoney and longhorn would go away after the election. It is like the little guy that gets beat down and just keeps getting up. Sometimes you just have to leave stuff alone for awhile and stay down. Whenever I read their posts I just .

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,032
    vCash
    1500
    Well I do think the number of people being on foodstamps will stay at it's current level because I don't think the economy will improve enough to buck that trend.

    And yes it's true from 2008 the average (ya btw the state actually sets what food stamps per person is not the federal government that Obama is in charge of but that's just facts so lets not use those) was 102.19 per person and it has jumped 30% since then averaging 133.84 nation wide in 2011. Of course they went up under Obama. They never have gone up prior to him you know besides in 2002 (oldest data I found) they were 79.67 so they went up 28% in 6 years under Bush. So I guess if you wanted to use facts you could say that the allotment per person has gone up 2% more on average under Obama. Not a huge deal. But heck I used 6 years of data and only 3 years of Obama since I don't have 2012's numbers, so lets just for the sake of argument say they have gone up 4% more then the previous president.

    Sorry to bring facts to a troll thread.

    Actually I'm not sorry you made me present facts to support Obama and I'm not fond of doing that.
    Last edited by behindmydesk; 11-15-2012 at 12:10 PM.


    Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,921
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger11 View Post
    Im so glad that Obama has won the presidency!

    Now my food stamp allowance will certainly increase! Since I do not like to work, and choose not to, food stamps are vital if I want to get my beer and cigarettes!

    I like the fact that he doesnt make me work, and I could just get free food stamps and very cheap housing! Working is hard, and takes alot of time so I really dont want to do it! But with my favorite president Barack, I dont have to!

    My cousin from Mexico is coming home with some grocereys (bought via food stamps), and we re going to have a paarrttttaayyyyy. My cousin and I have been chillen home for months watching the Price is Right and Honey Boo Boo every day eating cheese balls and drinken beer! Theres nothing like day time drinken am I wrong!

    So praise our president!
    Don't be so hard on these libs. Libs feel like the system is stacked against them. The system is stacked against them. It's not capitalism and free markets that are hurting them, it's government. Government obstruction of capitalism, not letting markets function that is hurting the poor the most. It feels good in the short-term when government gives you something for free, but over time this wealth redistribution will rot your economy from the inside out. Massive debts financed by an inflationary central bank will rot your economy from the inside out.

    What the poor need is more CAPITALISM. You don't hear that too often on CNN and MSNBC.But unfortunately it won't be easy. A return to capitalism would cause massive pain in our economy at first, as we allow all the government-induced mal-investments to be purged from the system. It could take a year, 2 years, I'd guess even more. But that pain is coming ANYWAY, people. The only question is, what's waiting on the other side? A free economy and prosperity? Or an even more fascistic economy, with even more government controls, and the end of America's golden age? That's the choice we are facing.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinnum1
    Wade will be a lot better next season now that he got knee surgery. Hate on. - 7/31/2012

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,032
    vCash
    1500
    Huge troll thread. It was reported multiple times and the mods agree from both sides of the aisle this is a troll thread


    Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •