Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Islamic Jihad leader Haled Al-Batash: "Soon there will be new surprises"
    11:59pm

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    Actually, this incident is pretty simple to explain. Hamas shot rockets at Israel. Israel retaliated, and within a week if not sooner everybody will be condemning Israel for defending themselves instead of laying the blame on Hamas. One of the things I like most about Canada, and Prime Minister Harper especially, is that they're one of the few countries actually standing up for Israel and supporting them through this and previous conflicts. Makes me quite proud to be Canadian, and I've become a pretty big fan of Harper because of his stance on the Middle East in general.
    nope. not that simple. your version isn't only simple but extremely condensed.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    11:59pm
    They do know, that they are asking for it, pretty much

vCash
    They are all fighting for land like they have been for thousands of years, and almost every country around there hates Israel and Jews. If Israel didn't have our weapons and nukes they would be at war all the time if they would even be a country right now!! It is mainly a religion thing though still going on since before Jesus!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    nope. not that simple. your version isn't only simple but extremely condensed.
    He said "this incident". I'm sure he's aware of the whole story, or most of it, he's simply explaining this incident since rockets were fired by Hamas during a cease fire, and he's right about Israel getting blamed for retaliating, when Hamas kicked off this incident

vCash
    the assassination of Hamas leader happened while i was in my international relations class which means tomorrow's session is going to be interesting.

Plus, we are doing presentation on the different perspectives about Israel Palestine conflict for a month now. only half of the presentations are done. the rest are going to need to update their info because that prof isn't going to ignore this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    Actually, this incident is pretty simple to explain. Hamas shot rockets at Israel. Israel retaliated, and within a week if not sooner everybody will be condemning Israel for defending themselves instead of laying the blame on Hamas. One of the things I like most about Canada, and Prime Minister Harper especially, is that they're one of the few countries actually standing up for Israel and supporting them through this and previous conflicts. Makes me quite proud to be Canadian, and I've become a pretty big fan of Harper because of his stance on the Middle East in general.
    For whatever reason, support for Israel has really dwindled in recent years, especially over here.

*For the record, I'm not blaming this on Obama.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    They are all fighting for land like they have been for thousands of years, and almost every country around there hates Israel and Jews. If Israel didn't have our weapons and nukes they would be at war all the time if they would even be a country right now!! It is mainly a religion thing though still going on since before Jesus!!
    no they have not been there for thousands of years nor have they been fighting over the land for thousands of years. there's a reason why Israel has made evicting palestanians from their homes to make space for Israeli settlers a habit...its because the palestanians have been there for thousands of years and Israelis are recent transplants
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    *insert comments about WW3*

*insert comments about how awful the US is cuz were totally gonna get involved*

*insert comment about "we should just nuke the whole middle east" *

The Future

vCash
    israel is the historical aggressor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    no they have not been there for thousands of years nor have they been fighting over the land for thousands of years. there's a reason why Israel has made evicting palestanians from their homes to make space for Israeli settlers a habit...its because the palestanians have been there for thousands of years and Israelis are recent transplants
    Good post.

Jews have been migrating back to Israel for their "calling" and to escape the religious persecution of the Muslims. Israel has made a lot of room for those Jewish transplants.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Good post.

Jews have been migrating back to Israel for their "calling" and to escape the religious persecution of the Muslims. Israel has made a lot of room for those Jewish transplants.
    I don't understand this post.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    If we were funding the weapons of both sides, I would have an even-handed approach. As we are only subsidizing attacks on one set of civilians, I don't. Personally, I prefer not to pay for the killing of civilians. Your results may vary.
    “We learn from history that we do not learn from history”
    ― Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

vCash
    Johann

India was a very diverse region.
    Places like Bombay had a large amount of Jews (Konken, Bene) at one point. They had a religious calling to return back to the mother country, Israel. Also, Muslims were persecuting these once free jews, and threatening their existence.

Since this period, almost every Jew who inhabited these Indian lands are gone. They left for Israel and were welcomed. Palestinians have slowly been separated from Israel while these Jewish transplants have been arriving.
    Last edited by CityofTreez; 11-15-2012 at 07:56 PM.

vCash
    The Middle East can be summarized in one word:

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast