Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    vCash
    This back-and-forth is going nowhere.

Update: missiles from Gaza hit just outside Jerusalem today.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy West View Post
    And as I have already shown you the jews ALREADY HAD PEOPLE LIVING THERE AS WELL, or do you want to keep overlooking that part of the story?

Jews were living in the region before the formation of Israel......I would hope you knew that but you seem very uneducated on the land and it's inhabitants.
    and as I have stated...MOST OF THEM HAVEN'T. MOST OF THEM ARE RECENT ARRIVALS. there's a reason why Israel has made it a habit of evicting Palestinians from their homes to make room for Israeli settlers...because those pesky natives are in the way of new arrivals and the expanding Israeli population.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    Yep been there thousands of years but they are new arrivals.......um yeah of course some are new arrivals.

Do you care that at one point in time in the region the jews were the ones evicted? I bet you don't. Why did jews go to Israel I wonder? Do you have any ideas on that.

Why has Palestinian leadership turned down multiple offers for statehood and taken a path of war instead? Why does Iran fund and arm Hamas, is it to make war against the jews in the region you think?
    Like it or not, both groups have very long histories and claims to the land. It's not simple one way or the other, so I think it's ridiculous to expect that either group would just give up on it. This is not something that is going to go away until there is either a major war or somehow they eventually decide to share (which...yeah, not happening any time soon).
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    this is asinine. they show they care by perpetuating warfare by arming them with guns which potentially will lead to their death, rather than taking them in and providing them with shelter and safety?!?!

do you honestly believe that makes any sense whatsoever. history has shown time and time again that innocent palestinian civilians have been used as pawns for arab governments and terrorist groups to perpetuate their means-end goal of wiping israel off the map.

israel is, by no means, free from blame for the way they've handled the settlements and its residents, but i think it takes a truly blind person to think evicting someone from their home is worse than setting them up to be murdered by their own people as a tool to sway the minds of international followers in their favor.
    I failed to see what it's asinine for people to defend their homes.
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    i really don't. all i care now is that there are people who's been living on that land continuously for the past thousand years and now Israel is invading them and forcing them out of their homes.

oh i don't know...maybe cause people want their homes back. i know i would if i was forced out of my home. you would to. Iran funds and arms Hama for the same reason why France assisted us during the American Revolution...because they believed in our cause and helping us also happens to benefit their own interest.
    well, then, i guess pro-israel people aren't the only obstinate fools around here...
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    so i think China should claim parts of the US because there are currently Chinese people living here.

btw Randy West, i assume you support China's historical claims to the disputed islands in the Pacific versus their neighbors?
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

vCash
    I failed to see what it's asinine for people to defend their homes.
    you fail to see a lot of things
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    and as I have stated...MOST OF THEM HAVEN'T. MOST OF THEM ARE RECENT ARRIVALS. there's a reason why Israel has made it a habit of evicting Palestinians from their homes to make room for Israeli settlers...because those pesky natives are in the way of new arrivals and the expanding Israeli population.
    So the minority has no right to their own land in you're eye's........yeah recent like five generations recent
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    so i think China should claim parts of the US because there are currently Chinese people living here.

btw Randy West, i assume you support China's historical claims to the disputed islands in the Pacific versus their neighbors?
    please stop making yourself out to be an even bigger fool with each passing post. chinese people living in america is not even remotely tantamount to jews living and largely occupying israel for thousands of years prior to arab settlers. just stop.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    well, then, i guess pro-israel people aren't the only obstinate fools around here...
    really...what part of "there have been people living on those land continuously for the past thousand years" do you not understand. and if you're so passionate about Jews getting the land back they lost a thousand years ago, why don't you care about the native americans who lose their lands only 100 years ago?
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

vCash
    So the minority has no right to their own land in you're eye's........yeah recent like five generations recent
    i'm going to use your logic to justify China's claim to parts of the US if China have desires to because there currently are Chinese people living in the US.
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

vCash
    really...what part of "there have been people living on those land continuously for the past thousand years" do you not understand. and if you're so passionate about Jews getting the land back they lost a thousand years ago, why don't you care about the native americans who lose their lands only 100 years ago?
    why do you assume any of my positions? it's been about 5 years on this site and you're still the same clueless poster who makes baseless assumptions about other posters to fit your narrative, even when nothing remotely close to those assumptions have ever been posted by me. ever.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    you fail to see a lot of things
    i beg to differ. i think you're blinded to the plight of the Palestinians and the injustice they have suffer because of your own religious convictions and the guilt for how your ancestors have treated the Jews throughout history.
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    they stopped doing that about 5 years ago.

Actually, they bomb hamas targets, because hamas has been shooting hundreds of rockets into israel. But hamas hide among the civillian population, which makes it very hard to target them because when you do hit them, there is likely to be civillian casualties.

But they do that purposely, so that when they get attacked they can go "look, israel attacked civillians"....despite the fact that hamas is specifically targeting israeli citizens, which nobody seems to acknowledge. Your post was a good example of what i'm talking about.

The first punch was thrown by the surrounding arab nations in the 48 war, the 67 war, and recently with the increased rockets into israel.

You can't honestly believe that nonsense, especially when hamas, hezzbollah and several other groups stated goals are to wipe israel off the map and to kill all the israelis.

I'm really disappointed you think that, and i have to say i lost a bit of respect for you for even suggesting that. That's such nonsense. Israel is defending its right to exist from several terrorist groups whose goals are to kill the israelis.

exactly

vCash

Now you are just being dumb

the jews are directly related to the first peoples on and around those lands

Genetic analysis suggests that a majority of the Muslims of Palestine, inclusive of Arab citizens of Israel, are descendants of Christians, Jews and other earlier inhabitants of the southern Levant whose core reaches back to prehistoric times. A study of high-resolution haplotypes demonstrated that a substantial portion of Y chromosomes of Israeli Jews (70%) and of Palestinian Muslim Arabs (82%) belonged to the same chromosome pool.[27] Since the time of the Muslim conquests in the 7th century, religious conversions have resulted in Palestinians being predominantly Sunni Muslim by religious affiliation, though there is a significant Palestinian Christian minority of various Christian denominations, as well as Druze and a small Samaritan community. Though Palestinian Jews made up part of the population of Palestine prior to the creation of the State of Israel, few identify as "Palestinian" today. Acculturation, independent from conversion to Islam, resulted in Palestinians being linguistically and culturally Arab.[15] The vernacular of Palestinians, irrespective of religion, is the Palestinian dialect of Arabic. Many Arab citizens of Israel are bilingual and fluent in Hebrew

the only difference for the most part is religion .........are you starting to get the picture??
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast